Chapter 5: What Happened?

Keith's P.O.V
I woke up on a Cubans chest.  I looked up fast and saw Lances sleeping face. I blushed madly 'How and why am I, Keith Kogane, cuddling on Lance McClain's chest? I mean I am totally fine with it but why?' I looked around and saw two tux shirts and ties on the ground. But no pants. So that means we didn't have sex last night. Good. Even though I would like it...I mean...WHAT!?!? "Mhm. Morning Keith." I turned and saw Lances face looking at mine. Then he noticed the same thing I did when I woke up "W-what are you doing on...MY CHEST!?!?!?" He blushed madly and asked me. I got up quickly "I-I dont k-know! Do y-you know what h-happened last night?" He looked around and noticed the shirts but not the pants "Well...a little." We both sat up and sighed "What happened?" I asked scared but remained calm "Last night Allura did this amazing speech and showed this big glass art."  "I remembered that."  "Oh well then right after they were done with the glass art show and all we went to partying and you soon became drunk. So I walked you in your room and you wanted me to stay in there with you and...something happened."  ''W-What is that?"  "You kissed me. And I kissed back. But we didn't make out. We just had a quick kiss."  "O-O-Oh.."  

Lance's P.O.V 

Me and Keith just sat there blushing and looking at each other. 'What will this make us now?' I thought blushing. Keith turned and looked at me "What does this mean?" I looked at him confused "What do you mean?" He looks me in the eyes "What does this make us? Friends with benefits? Boyfriends? Regular friends?" I looked at him. I did and do like him. Like a lot. But...i dont know yet. "I dont know. Keith I do want to date you...but one I  wanna know Allura and Shiros option. And I just want to wait." Keith smiled and nodded like he understood. I smiled good thing he knew what I meant. We hugged and I stood up "I'm gonna go and chnage. See you later Keith." He smiled "See you later Lance." I walked out and went to my dorm to change 'I wonder what will today?' 

((Im so sorry that this is short but Im running out of ideas for this chapter so yeah. Thank you for the love and I will put some really good ships that my friends like. And yeah See ya later. LOOOOVVVEEE YYYYYAAAA)))