Introduction: What is the Bro-Zone?

Kaycee-
People often complain about being in the quote unquote friend zone. Yet what these people don't seem to understand is that there is one zone that is much much worse than that, it is the Bro-zone.

In friend zone you get texts from your guy friends with the occasional emoji, calls for girl advice, and  invites to sleepover a guy friends house. It's true that things like that occur in Bro-zone, yet a key component that makes it worse is that your guy friends don't recognize or acknowledge you as a FEMALE.

For instance you can get trapped in group texts that consist of who can take the most impressive dump, discussions about which girl you'd want to hook up with, and the worst one... shared pictures of what girls have sent them. I truly wish I could unsee a lot of those photos or bleach my brain to have it permanently wiped from my memory.

So what I'm saying is there are truly much worse things than being in the friend zone.

Hi my name is Kaycee Caitlin Rice and I am determined to get out of the Bro-zone.

———————————
Aloha world! I am a huge Seaycee fan and I decided to bring a new twist to their relationship dynamic with this story. It's my first attempt to write a story on here and I hope you all enjoy it!

Side note: I am totally using my high school experiences for inspiration. I was always the best friend but not the girlfriend. Plus I actually did get trapped in group texts with my football player friends where I was bombarded with both 💩 photos and risqué photos of my girl classmates 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ I was so glad when they started a new group text without me. My eyeballs were finally spared. Plus I may or may not have threatened to share photos of when they slept in my pink room with a pink canopy above them 😂

Stay tuned for a longer chapter