Stretches and foreign objects

Sean-
What the heck was I looking at?! I couldn't believe my eyes! I mean I know that's Kaycee and Kenneth I'm staring at but what I'm seeing I can't quite register despite the sinking feeling I have in my gut.

"Daaaaaaang who knew little Ms. Rice had a body like that..." I heard a guy say to my right.

"Woah! Are they together?! They've gotta be together hanging onto each other like that!" I heard a girl to my left practically screech.

"I didn't know she had it in her! She's hella flexible" Another voice said and I started to feel light headed.

Wth is going on?!

Why are you just standing here? Do something!

I want to move but I feel like I'm stuck!

No he didn't just... smh

Oh hell no! That's it! I'm going to kill that punk!

————-
Ken-

I was waiting for Kaycee to get out of the bathroom to come out with an outfit she said would be worthy enough to grace Jade's body doing Jojo's choreography. I honestly didn't know what she meant by that but I could only imagine it'd be extremely revealing.

All of a sudden I hear the door open and my jaw drops. I'm in absolute shock. I see her face and I can recognize that. Yet what I don't recognize is the perfect and subtle curves that are displayed as her outfit hugs her body in all the right ways. All of the smooth creamy  skin is practically begging to be touched. Her taught abdomen and arms are completely revealed because she has a sleeveless crop top on. Yet the best part that can trigger your imagination to want to see more are these two a slivers of skin that goes all the way up the sides of her legs. I almost want to run my fingers from her ankles all the way up to wherever that path leads me.

Kenneth snap out of it man! You're on a mission!

I shake my head quickly and give a low whistle. She giggles in response "That good huh?" She asks with a smile that reminds me that she's still the same girl despite the alluring outfit. I scratch the back of my head before looking at her up and down. "Yep. I'd say you nailed it." I respond then quickly turn around to avoid looking at her.

I'm surprised when I feel two hands slither around my abdomen. I jump a little. She laughs "Relax. You've gotta get used to this if we want to make this look real." I let out a nervous laugh and say "Ye-yeah sounds good. W-we should go now or we'll be late..."
She nods then let's go of me.

We head down to my car and before we get in she winks and says "Just make sure you don't fall for me or I'll have to punch you in your groin." I nod and subconsciously cover my private parts. She giggles and winks at me. Then I start driving us to class and going over our plan again in my head.

—————
Kaycee-

We finally arrive in the parking area and I'm closing my eyes because I need to channel my inner goddess. I need to make sure that this plan goes off without a hitch. I want him to regret what he said and I want Sean Charles Lew to want me.

Everyone let's give Kaycee a round of applause for finally being honest with herself!

Hey shush I'm trying to channel Slaycee

Yes and I'm trying to help you... just think of Bailey and Sean... making... out...

That stinking b...

Nuh ah ah... no more talking. Get out there and give him a show!

Next thing you know my body is propelling me forward. Kenneth and I are walking towards the building with his hand sliding from my hip all the way down to my butt. It's a possessive couple hold that basically tells everyone that I'm his and just to be extremely clear I also have my left hand in his back pocket. He starts whispering in my ear and I let out a sultry laugh as we walk through the doors.