Teaching You a Lesson

———-This chapter is a little steamy so beware 🔥———-

Sean-
I don't even know what to say with what I just saw. I can't even wrap my head around it. It's Kaycee. She's literally someone I cherish because even though she has moments of being overly competitive she was still sweet and innocent. It may sound strange coming from a guy but all this stuff that she's pulling is giving me all kinds of mixed feelings.

Naturally, I enjoyed the show. It's not everyday you see a girl practically hose herself off with some almond milk. It was extremely hot but also positively unsettling. I liked it but then I hated it as well. I liked how confident and sexy she was but I hated that it was her. It was my sweet little boyish string bean acting like one of those girls in raunchy rap music videos. It was that thought that made me decide that I hated it more than I enjoyed it.

"Kaycee Caitlin Rice..." was all I could manage to get out as I tried to figure out my emotions.

When she walks in I can see a bit of her old self coming back as she looks at me with those big hazel eyes that seem to have a trace of worry in them. She knows I mean business when I call her by her full name. She slowly creeps back into the kitchen but not too far in because she leaves a bit of distance between us.

I figured that I had to teach her a lesson and I pray Bailey will never find out about this next part ever. Yet if Kaycee wanted to be treated like those girls that do silly antics like that without realizing how bad some of the consequences could be with the wrong guy... I shutter as I think of the possibility and make a mental note to keep a close eye on her especially with this rebellious mood she seems to be in.

I come back to reality and decide to lay it on thick with her. Even more than both of our antics from this morning. I flash my dimples and scan her body slowly and appreciatively.

She looks back a bit skeptical because I know she doesn't know where I'm going with this. I lean back a little as if to take all of her in and let out a little mm... of approval.

She puts her head down and starts to turn red under the heat of my eyes. I smirk and think that was too easy but know I have to make a point so I continue.

"So Kaycee..." I say in a tone I only use when I'm with a girlfriend. "come on over here... I promise I won't bite... unless you want me too?" Her head pops up and her eyes are big.

"W-what are y-you going to do?" She asks unsure. I give her one of my suggestive looks and bite my lip before I say,

"Why don't you come on over and find out... that is unless you're scared?" And just like that she goes from being self conscious to having a flame in her eyes which is exactly what I wanted. She could never turn down a challenge.

She comes but it's a little hesitant despite the spark that's still burning in her eyes. I mentally laugh because she just can't help herself.

Right when she's close enough for me to reach her, I quickly grab her by the waist, spin us around in one smooth motion, and place her on the counter so that we're face to face. She let out a little sound and her breath became heavier than normal.

I stared at her and took her all in. She looked a little bit scared and a little excited but she mostly looked taken aback. My hands were on her thighs and I moved them down to her knees and I moved them so I could have them lock around me. She whimpers and I smirk.

Too easy Ms. Rice

You're making this too easy

Then I moved my arms on either side of her body so I could trap her there. She just kept on staring intently at me. Waiting for me to do something so I leaned in closer and I leaned in so much so that we were sharing breaths.