Nothing but Trouble

Sean

Kaycee Caitlin Rice was trouble. She was nothing but Trouble with a capital T.

On our way home I couldn't stop thinking about what she last said to me. I honestly questioned if the whole thing happened. Our first kiss, my love confession, her biting me, my utter shock, and her mentioning we can pick up where we left off if I didn't try to distract her.

Every once and a while I would glance at her and see her casually looking out the window with that smile that I love so much. It's like when I see her like this I can't trust in my memory of what occurred outside of this car. Like this sweet girl with big hazel eyes and a competitive side was the girl I always used to call my bro.

Yep what an idiot

As if she could hear my thoughts, she turns to me and pats my knee reassuringly. I smile back at her then refocus my eyes on the road so we could make our way back home. It's just I should probably think of which home I should go to. I'm pretty certain it wouldn't matter who's house I'd drive us to since...

My thoughts are cut short when I feel her tiny hand move up from my knee to my mid thigh. That's not normal but maybe she moved it there by mistake?

I quickly glance at her and she's still looking out the window. Seemingly phasing out at the scenery so I just shake my head and try not to focus on the feeling of her hand on my thigh.

Yet that task gets extremely difficult when her fingers start lightly tracing patterns around my upper thigh to my lower thigh. Her movements seem so absent minded but they're driving me insane!

What the freak is going on Lew?!

I can't concentrate with her so close to our you know what!

Make it stop! This is torture! Sweet sweet torture!

I gulp and then glance at her but she still seems so oblivious to what she's doing to me. I fist the steering wheel harder and clench my teeth and resolve to not make a big deal about this... whatever cruel joke this is.

Geese! What are you doing to me Kaycee?!

She's trouble dude! Nothing but trouble for you and your friend downstairs.

No! You can do this! You've got self discipline Lew! Fight the temptation!

————

Kaycee

I continue tracing my patterns in his thigh ever so gently. I know I don't know that much but I overheard one of the older girls at the studio say that this drove her boyfriend wild.

She talked about how she'd look out the window pretending like she was phasing out at the scenery then continue tracing patterns in her boyfriends thigh until they reached or didn't reach whatever destination they were going to. She said no matter what, whenever she did this it would always end up in a hot make out session.

A hot make out session was exactly what I wanted with the good looking guy next to me that told me he loved me.

What can I say? I wanted more of those full and soft lips on mine and I wanted them now.

Well what are you waiting for Kayc?

Go get your man!

I grip his thigh and tell him,

"Sean. Pull. Over."

———————
Wow! It's been a really long time but I hope you all enjoyed this quick chapter. Thank you to all of my new followers! I apologize in advance for not being able to update consistently but I am so grateful for all of your patience.

All I can say is that in real life Sean and Kaycee are growing up so fast! It's like they keep on impressing me with their maturity and professionalism. Their trip to Hawai'i seemed so long ago! It's amazing to see how they're evolving. Like Kaycee taking a heels class?! Mind blown 🤯