Give him everything

Kaycee-
Here I was staring into the eyes of the boy that has captivated me for the longest time. Growing up with him and doing everything together and I mean everything together made him the only person in the world that seemed to know every bit of me. Well at least the parts I was willing to show.

Call it part curiosity, part longing, part frustration, and part everything that happens to a teenager emotionally in these pivotal years of trying to find yourself... but I've literally wanted this more than I was willing to admit, to be wanted by the boy sitting underneath my hips. The Sean Lew. The guy all the girls wanted to be with and the one all the guys wish they could be like.

In the whirlwind of thoughts coursing through my mind there is one that sticks out more than the others...

Kiss him

So that's exactly what I do. I kiss him and will him to feel everything that I've been feeling all of these years of being with him. I want to kiss away the old Kaycee he thought he knew. I want to kiss away the fear of him never seeing me the same way as all those other girls before. I want to kiss away all of the doubts I've had of him not ever liking me too. I want to kiss him in a way that shows him that I need him and that I never want to let go. I want to give him all of me. I want to give him everything.

Before I know it, his strong hands move from their place at my waist and come up to cup my face. He slowly pulls his lips from mine and he places his forehead on mine. I immediately miss his lips and try to go to kiss him again but he moves back and sighs with his eyes closed. My breath catches because it doesn't sound like a good sigh. I wait intently for him to open his eyes and when he does his brown eyes look sad.

I go to say something but he just gently shushes me and gives me a silent smile. He pulls my hand up to cup my face and that's when I feel it. My face is wet and apparently I've been crying without my permission.

I put my face down because I can't quite  figure out why or how it got to this. Plus I'm partially embarrassed because he obviously feels bad about this and I don't have an obvious explanation so I just sit there silently while he patiently waits for me.

It's just he and I breathing in the same air with him rubbing soothing circles in my back and bringing my fingers to his lips to gently place kisses on my knuckles. It sends butterflies straight to my stomach but I know I have to concentrate and really think about something to say.

"Sean..." I say and he looks at me comfortingly so I continue. "I don't know what exactly brought on my tears and I honestly don't know why I was crying..." he squeezes my hand and waits patiently so I try to finish my thoughts.

"Yet I do know that when we were kissing I wanted everything I was feeling to come out in that kiss. I wanted to kiss away all the fears I've had of you not seeing me the way you see all of the other girls you've been with. I wanted this kiss to take away all of the doubts I had of you not feeling the same way that I did. I wanted to give you all of me and I wanted to give you everything... I..."

Before I can finish my rant I feel his lips crash into mine and this kiss was more urgent then the first time we kissed. He kisses me long and hard and then soft and gentle and then comes back for more. It's like a roller coaster increasing and decreasing in speed but it's ultimately thrilling and makes your heart skip a beat. We both pull away to get some air.

His eyes look determined but it mostly looks like he's searching for something in mine. He smiles and chuckles to himself before saying "Sorry I was trying to speak in your kiss language but I guess my kiss needs a translator." We both laugh at this but then he gets all serious on me. He cups my face gently.

"Kayc, you will never be like those other girls. You're far more than any of those other girls combined. I'm sure I've had a big part in you doubting yourself growing up with how idiotic I was but please never doubt how much you mean to me. You've been there for me through everything and you're my best friend. I'm so glad you had the nerve to knock some sense into me, albeit it was in some unorthodox ways like the almond milk stunt but I wouldn't change the last few days for anything... I love you Kaycee." He gives me a sweet kiss on my lips and I end up crying again.

Sean sighs "Please don't tell me you're going to make this a thing where you'll cry every time I kiss you." He rolls his eyes and I punch him hard in the shoulders. "You're so lucky I love you Lew!" I shout at him and he blinks with a beaming smile.

"Wait Wait what was that last part again?" He asks innocently and I know what he wants to hear so it's my turn to roll my eyes before I say "I love you Lew..." to which he shakes his head and says "Now say it without the eye roll and switch Lew with Sean."

I laugh and put my face right in front of his and stare into his eyes and say "It."

Next thing you know he's tickling me everywhere and I'm laughing hysterically. I know I know I'm a 16 year old girl that's ticklish who would have known?

Sean

*eye roll*

You can eye roll all you want but you better tell him what he wants if you want him to stop tickling us

Sure but just a little...

"You better tell me what I want Kaycee Caitlin Rice!" He shouts at me and isn't showing any signs of giving up. "Fine! Fine!" I shout back and he finally stops his assault. Breathing hard I relent and say,

"I love you Sean."

———————————
Hope you all enjoyed it! I'm sure you guys wanted things to get hot and heavy but I don't want them to go all the way. Sure there'll be more teasing and teen curiosity but out of respect of them being underaged that's as far as I'm going to go in this story 😅

Btw thanks for making us number ten in #SeanLew 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Love you all 🥰