Smile

Melody was walking down the dark street with a soft yawn before she snuggled a bit into her jumper to warm up.

A few minutes later she arrived in front of the school and sighed as didn't see Kyle around.

' I hope he didn't just make a prank...'

She took a deep breathe as waited there in the chill weather, looking at her phone. 6:10pm.

Suddenly Melody could feel arms wrapping around her waist and before she could do anything she was lifted into the air.

Her breathing stopped as her heart was racing and she got the courage to turn her head back, seeing Kyle's closed eyes and soft smile, her head resting on her back.

-"You good down there, Mr.ImNotLate?"
-"Yeah totally!~"
-"Good 'cause you just scared me to death.."
He giggled
-"I'm sorry darling~"

After hugging her tightly (like they're so close friends and haven't met in a while or long ago,) placed her down.

-"Wanna go to a restaurant?"
-"Uhm... nah...Let's go to the park.."
-"Alright!"

The boy agreed with a bright  grin as they made their way to the park and there sat onto a bench.

They date there silently, Kyle broke the silence as always.

-"By the way how comes you're always alone if you're a cool and nice girl?"

-"W-Well the others don't think it that way.."

-"Well I think you're beautiful!"
He said in a cheerful voice which made her eyes widen.

-"I-I am really not...."

' yeah you're not, he is lying.'

She looked down to hide her face with her hair.

-"Hmm... I think you'd look even more beautiful with a smile!"

Kyle kept his sweet smile as slowly got a hold on her chin and lifted it up to make her look at him then placed two of his fingers onto the edges of her lips and pushed it up to make her do a 'smile'.

-"See? You're beautiful."

He said with a proud smile like he just made her and was looking at his beautiful artwork then she burnt out laughing at him.

-" C'mon what's so funny?!...~"

He pouted playfully as she tried to stop the laughing and soon he laughed as well.

-"Y-You looked so s-serious haha!"

They continued laughing together and after a few minutes they managed to stop and keep smiling at each other.

He slowly leaned a bit closer to caress a bit of hair away from her face and smile with a soft blush on both of their faces.

-"Yeah you're surely beautiful...."

(Guuuys!! I hope you liked this part! I tried to write it as sweet as I just could haha :3 If you liked the part please lemme know to make more sweet cuteness or less!)

Date: 08/10/18