Next day

After Kyle took Melody home she went to the bed to sleep a bit and rest before the next day in school.

——

The next day Melody woke up to the alarm, the Sun wasn't up on the horizon yet so she just let out a yawn and sat up with a stretch.

She got ready then walked out to catch the bus like always, it was raining that day so the bus went very slowly, it was even late so she had time. The girl leaned her head onto the window and couldn't stop thinking about the last day.

*memory*

They were walking on the beach, Kyle still holding Melody in his arms after catching her and giving her a kiss on the cheeks.

The Sun was low on the sky as they stopped and sat down onto a rock, watching the sunset over the ocean and the boy nuzzled his nose into her hair softly as keeping her close.

-"You know Mel... you're an awesome girl and others should realize it as well."

She kept silent as heard it, her chest aching softly.

-"I don't know why they think you're bad... you're the hey girl I've ever met... you're kind, funny, lovely and seriously the best company I could ever wish for Mel!"

-"R-Really....? You mean it?"

She blushed softly as looked up at him and she received a huge smile from him, he was a bit sleepy as had that very honest minutes.

-"Yes Of course I do! And.... you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen...."

He turned red as well as looked a bit away and chuckled a bit nervously before speaking again.

-"Heh... I think I may have gotten to like you over the time...."

Melody gasped a bit as her cheeks turned darker red and she looked down with a quiet mumble.

-"I t-think I did too...."

They kept silent from that point as they both blushed and kept looking away from the other, the Sun was slowly setting and Kyle lifted up the girl's glare by her chin and slowly connected his lips with hers. The moments started to slow down as they both closed their eyes and just let it happen, the Sun going down and bringing the darkness as the moment broke and the boy slowly leaned away.

-"I-I will take you home."

*memory end*

Melody yawned a bit as the bus arrived, of course late from the class so everyone quickly walked to their class and so did she.

When she arrived Kyle turned red as the teacher sat her down next to the boy and he kept blushing with a soft smile.

-"Hey... how did you sleep sweetheart..?"

-"I slept surprisingly well... you darling?"

He blushed more as he heard the nickname so though that she didn't hate him now.

-"I slept well thank you!"

They both smiled at each other and from then paid attention to the class, Kyle slowly getting a hold on her hand under the seat and looked away with a blush, Melody blushed softly and smiled happily then nuzzling his face softly.

(Kyle's thought:)

'I wish you knew how you used to do this back then....'

Date: 21/10/18