The choice

Melody looked around in the room when she woke up and let out a sigh, it was Sunday so she had no school.

' wanna get up?'

'Not really.'

She sighed as softly sat up, putting on musics from her favorite band and closing her eyes as she rested her head against the wall.

The music got louder as the minutes spent but later she got lost in her thoughts, pain went through her body and her soul.

Her eyes widened a bit before she gasped one and she was lost in her mind, as the memories started to flown black into her brain.

Kyle: -"Melody lets go!"

-"Haha I'm coming wait up!!"

—-

Kyle: -"Melody I love you....."

-"I love you too Kyle!

—-

Kyle: -"Hey Melody, do you think we could be...."

-"A pair?"

Kyle: -"Y-Yes."

—-

-"Would you be my boyfriend?"

Kyle: -"Wh-Wha?!"

-"Hehe sorry"

—-

Kyle: -"Melody your smile is beautiful like the sun.... so bright..... I wanna make you smile always!"

—-

Kyle: -"Melody don't hold my hand I'm trying to write and focus on the class!"

-"Hehe sorry your hand is just so soft!!"

—-

Kyle: -"M-Melody.... I'm... I'm sorry... I couldn't control my emotions...."

-"Don't worry, we're all human, we all make mistakes but I'll make sure that you'll be okay."

—-

Kyle: -"Why are you doing this...? Everyone is laughing...."

-"It's worth for an as pure soul as yours."

—-

She gasped for air as sat up on the bed and she ended up in tears, sobbing loudly as she didn't know how to feel about it.

-"Kyle.... You're still there for me even though I forgot about you.... why.... I'm.... I'm so so sorry.... I forgot about you...! I forgot everything and you're still here for me... help me... and we became a pair... I loved you before and.... I love you now too......I'm so sorry Kyle."

' I don't think I can last longer....'

' so?'

'.... I... don't know...'

' are you thinking of what i think you're thinking about?'

'Maybe....'

'....'

'Then stay silent goddamn!'

She sighed heavily as she laid back on the bed and tears kept rolling down her face, she couldn't stop sobbing.

Hours went by with this and she heard a knock on the door and his father's voice.

-"Sweetheart let me in~"

Her heart started to ache even more and she grabbed a bag, quickly climbed out the window and ran away down to the river.

It was cold and late in the night by now, the memories took away her whole day as she didn't even realize it.