Peace and problems

After doing what she did she felt weak and laid down on the bed, sighing deeply then letting out a soft yawn.

' don't go to school tomorrow '

' I will just say I'm sick. '

' good. '

She closed her eyes as laid there and felt better than before, smiling a bit to herself then her tears started rolling down her cheeks.

First just a few tears then she started sobbing soon and burying her face into her pillow. She heard a knock on the door and sighed.

-"I am sick dad go away!"

-"Mel? Uhm I-I am really sorry.... I know I fucked up and I don't know if you can ever forgive me just ... please let me explain it..."

Melody looked up with a frown and sat up, the voice was from Kyle, his cute and childish tone.

-"I don't want to talk."

-"Please.... I swear I have a good explanation.."

' let him in, at least he can make you feel even worse so maybe you will be able to have a reason to do it twice a day '

She sighed softly and pulled up her legs, quickly hiding the blade and rested her chin onto her knees.

-"Come in... and close the door behind."

-"Alright... thank you"

He opened the door slowly and stepped into the room, looking around then slowly sitting down onto the bed's edge.

They sat like that silently for a while then Kyle turned his head to look at her and slowly caressed her stitches and bandages, gulping a big.

-"Why did you do it....?"

-"I have my reasons."

-"I know you do... "

Melody looked up at him, tilting her head.

-"You.... knew?"

-"Yes I knew from the start"

-"Then why didn't you leave?"

-"Because I love you, and your sadness is reasoned not just for edginess or anything... I want to help you and love you and... make you smile to just see your beautiful lips curling up.."

She blushed as softly as she was kinda speechless then just looked away.

-"Why didn't you come to the river...."

-"I forgot.... my dad was shouting at me and I couldn't come because he was in the way, locked my door and all.... and I had to go to the hospital before to see my sister... "

-"Okay.... I believe you this once."

' naive '

' shut up. '

The boy's face brightened as he started to smile like a kid getting a sweet and moved a bit closer.

-"R-Really?! I'm so glad!! T-Thank you!!"

She smiled a bit again in tears then leaned closer to hug him tightly, kissing his cheek and nuzzling into his neck, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her very close in happiness and snuggled her a bit.

-"Kyle... wanna sleep over at me?"

-"S-Sure I would like to...."

-"Kyle...."