Back to the start with the demons

The day ended quickly, Melody and Kyle had just a few classes together and the girl was about to finish later anyways.

-"You can go home Kyle, I'll be fine."

-"Nah I'll just wait for you don't worry!"

-"Seriously I'll be good!"

She said with a smile as knew that the boy should go anyways since they have things going on at home.

-"Alright.... but please text me right at the second you finish and when you get home, and promise me you'll do this everyday I'm not with you!"

She laughed a bit as kissed his cheek.

-"Alright, I promise babe!"

Kyle turned red as hugged her gently, burying his face into her neck softly, snuggling a bit to her like a little kid, glad not much people were around.

-"W-What's with the babe?"

-"I dunno it sounds nice!"

-"Alright sunshine, I love you."

-"I love you too, now be a good boy and go home."

-"Okay text me darling, bye-bye!~"

-"See you!"

The girl smiled as hugged him once again tightly then let him walk away, when he did she walked back to her class and sat down with a smile but not for too long.

-"Oh, look girls! The ugly got a boyfriend! I'm sure the boy will play with her as a sex toy than just throw her out like as it should be!"

-"Hahaha!! Yeah he is a handsome and sexy boy, who would love someone with eyes like this? Simply brown, c'mon the natural looking is so old fashioned!"

-"Yeah and look at her clothes, so awkward! Where did you get them, from the trash?"

-"Jeez if I looked like this I would never go out of my room! I would lock myself up and die!"

Melody's eyes started to get wet as her chest started to ache and she tried to smile still.

-"I-I am sure he's a nice boy.."

-"Nice not for even making you feel a bit better not like the shit you should feel!"

' you know they're right... '
' I told you. But you were to play naive.'
'You just believed it that someone actually loved you and cared about you.. do you really think it's right? You don't deserve love, I told you already in the start and I warned you but you just wanted to be naive and play the silly little girl and fall in love again, what did you say when you first met him?'

'I won't give into it everything.....'

' exactly, and what did you do '

'I... gave into it everything.....'

' don't worry girl, I'm always here. '
' if you want we can hang out this afternoon or evening, I'm yours anytime'

'No I have something planned with Kyle...'

'Sure, but if you change my mind just say and that's all you need to do.'

She didn't even realize that the girls were still talking to her, she was lost in her mind as she kept talking with her demons inside.