Skipping School

-"Kyle... maybe we should go hom-..."

Melody fell asleep in Kyle's arms as she's been really tired for a while and couldn't sleep a lot last night.

The boy blushed a bit then giggled.
-"Did you mean 'home' darling?"

He laughed a bit as held her close to himself and wrap a blanket around them, his arms wrapping around her waist.

-"Well I can't really take you down and home from here so how about you miss school tomorrow, Mel?"

He talked to himself as knew the girl was already fast asleep but he just kept his smile.
His hand slowly caressed the girl's soft cheeks and led her hair behind her ear.

He moved a bit and leaned closer as Melody's eyes were closed, and her lips were lightly opened in her sleep as she couldn't stop the grip around his right arm.

Kyle moved closer and with a lot of hesitate connected his lips to her forehead, blushing deeply.

-"I hope you don't mind it... princess~"

He sighed softly and nuzzled his hair into the back of her neck, getting sleepy and a second before he dozed off the sleep he mumbled a sentence.

-"I can understand you and I'll always be here."

*morning*

Early in the morning but late for school Melody opened her eyes and yawned a bit, looking up at the boy sleepily and smiling.

She moved a bit and looked at her phone to see the time and just sighed a bit softly.

Kyle woke up exactly in the moment Melody moved and lifted up his head a bit, the girl looking at her with a soft smile which made him smile as well.

-"Good morning prince~"

He laughed with a soft blush.

-"Good morning princess~"

-"I guess we won't go to school today, hm?"

-"Yeah.... sorry about that but you fell asleep and I couldn't take you down from here like that..."

-"No worries about it, it's been ages since I slept this great!"

Kyle smiled softly as she said this sentence, happily sighing and stretching a bit as he still held the girl close then once again snuggled to her neck, left there a gentle kiss before rubbing his eyes and leaning up.

Melody yawned a bit and lazily turned around, wrapping her arms around his chest and nuzzling it softly.

-"I'm a comfy koala!"
-"But I'm a lion little koala!"
-"I don't mind, it's comfy here~"

They both chuckled a bit as he pulled her closer and hugged her tightly, nuzzling her forehead softly.

They rested like this for a bit more.

Sometime later

-"Would you still like to go somewhere else before the school ends and we can go home?"

-"Sure have you got anything in mind?"

-"Nope.... lets just start walking and see where we find ourselves!"

Kyle said cheerfully and Melody smiled a bit with a nod.

-"Alright lets go"

Soon they ended up on a cliff, next to the ocean and Melody's eyes widened in the sight, Kyle was amused as well but didn't show it much.

-"Let's go down to the beach!"

-"Alright but you gotta be careful the way down there, Mel!"

Kyle said and grabbed her hand quickly as they started climbing off the cliff to the coast and started running in the sand.

-"Hey Kyle catch me! I bet you can't!"

-"Oh and what if I can?!"

-"Dunno you can do what you want but I'm sure you can't!"

Melody laughed as she started running quickly, (she's been running and jogging a lot before she got too depressed so she's fit).

Kyle smiled softly to himself before letting her go for a few minutes then running after her and catching her quickly, (he's really good at any sports and he won a lot of races even in running).

Melody's eyes widened as she just felt arms around her and lifting her into the air to stop.
Kyle laughed a bit.

-"I guess now I can do anything with this koala, roawr!"

Date: 17/10/18

((Guys there'll be a big surprise in the next chapter so wait for it!! ♥️))