His thoughts

((HEY HEY!! Here's the new chapter with the surprise!! So the surprise is, read a whole chapter from the sweet Kyle's thoughts! 😄))

-the last night-

I think she wanted to say to go home but now she just fell asleep so quickly, her hair has fallen into her face so I slowly caressed it away behind her ear as I kept my arms around her not to let her fall down or anything like that. Jeez, I remember the first day she came to our school... I know I was falling from her since then but I was always just too afraid... it was 3 years ago from now but I still clearly remember the day when the teacher introduced the new student then started the class. The girl had long brown hair down to her waist so we could barely see anything of her face mostly because she kept her gaze always down. She walked to the back of the class and took the last empty seat, everyone was scared of her but she didn't care about anyone, she just laid her chin into her palm and started reading a book she had with her. After that year she mostly spent her time in school with sleeping, she was always exhausted or tired like something was going on with her and she couldn't rest enough at her home. She never talked to anyone just if it was in need, she was always polite to the teachers and goddamn, I even remember when the first day someone said something nice to her and her angelic smile brightened her whole face and the whole day. It was warm and pure, probably too pure for the world and somehow it had to take it away. She was the angel of the class because when she smiled everyone did so but it was before the class changed. As we got into the 9th grade most of the people left the school for a better one and snobs and idiots took their place who never knew how cheerful smile Melody had once. Just the sight as her soft lips gently curled up into that bright and warm smile... seeing a video of cute animals couldn't be better! She was just... too pure and angelic... her mood was always cheerful and great, she was always smiling but.... something has changed.... and I don't know what... honestly I don't know what happened to her memories or she might've just forgot but... when we met, in her first year... she was nice with me and we could say I was in her place. I was always sad or depressed when my mother died and my father was always away in bars or just had sex with a bitch to have enough for his lust and try to forget all the years and the thing he has lost. So I was deeply in depression and once I was laying on the desk she walked over to me with that bright smile of hers and caressed down my back, I looked up at her with a soft blush and she asked "is everything alright?" I said "yeah I'm fine" like I used to lie but... she didn't leave. She knew I wasn't alright and from that day we've spent days together and she's helped me so much... I guess the roles have just changed or what.. now I'm the cheerful and happy when she's low... I probably only can suggest that she forgot almost everything from that year or that her brain is just keeping it deep down, away from all the sadness and maybe one day she will remember. The reason I want to help her is because she's helped me before as well, she was my sunshine, my savior, my light, and my hero... even if she will never remember that, I want to give her happy memories to have even if I have to spent everyday with her to make it happen. Damn... my eyes are just getting heavier and heavier...Before I fall asleep I slowly caress her wrists, all the cuts... remembering how she did with mine then as she did back then I placed a soft 'healing' kiss on her scars and smiled a bit, whispering "everything is gonna be okay, you're still beautiful".

Date: 19/10/18