SAD

Bipolar:

Bipolar disorder, previously known as manic depression, is a mental disorder that causes periods of depression and periods of abnormally elevated mood.

There are four basic types of bipolar disorder; all of them involve clear changes in mood, energy, and activity levels. These moods range from periods of extremely "up," elated, and energized behavior (known as manic episodes) to very sad, "down," or hopeless periods (known as depressive episodes). Less severe manic periods are known as hypomanic episodes.

-National Institute of Mental Healt April 2016

I had no idea what to think,

Hoseok is Bipolar

Finally something came out of that head of mine. My thoughts swam back to what happened before at Hoseok's apartment and I shuddered. The anger he showed and the things he threw in all directions scared me. If it weren't for him accidentally hitting me with a plate, I don't think I would be conscious right now.

Is that the type of man you want? He almost hurt you ...

Almost

...

    I got out of Hoseok's grasp and looked over at him. I couldn't actually fall asleep because; One I had to check if he was on his meds and Two the same uneasy feeling I had when I first found out about him being Bipolar and reluctant to take his meds, had flown into me.

    I sat there looking at him sleeping quiet peacefully for a fully enraged unstable man. I sighed inwardly and went into Ninja stealth mode, I quickly and quietly move into the bathroom looking back to still see Hobi sleeping.

   I turn to the mirror using that as a second pair of eyes. I nodded and started to check his cabinet's forgetting which one was designated for medicine and what not. Even if I did find it I doubt he would hide it somewhere noticeable. I curse as I check the last cabinet to find nothing. A storm of worry and fear started stirring within me as I checked the cabinets again.

An eerie silence took over the room as I just looked towards the ground. Then if possible a more eerie shaking sound came from behind me.

Did you hear that?

I asked myself and as if I said the question out loud a soft hum was heard.

Answering me: Yes I heard that

I looked in the mirror only to see Hobi standing behind me his meds in his hands and a dark expression on his face.

"Looking for this?" He asked a smile placed on his face.

I felt my knees go weak, but I stood still looking at him through the mirror a fake smile placed on my thinning face.

"No, I thought I left my Period Medicine here." I said but didn't sound so confident about it.

"Are you sure?" His smile dropped and his Raspy "Morning Voice" Hit me like a truck.

I nodded furiously as I looked at him and only him. He moved from his leaning position on the frame of the bathroom door and smiled at me with such a silly vibe coming from him. I let out a breath of air falling for his performance, I grinned looking at myself returning back to the chill relaxed state im always in with him.

"You think I would believe that shit."

He hissed coming closer to me with a dark aura following him, I was too shook to continue on with the lie but I wish I had.

My head jerked upward and pain filled my entire body. I was thrown out of balance when I was forced to Step backwards and hit something- no I hit him. He placed his head on my shoulder and watched as he pulled my hair by the tips.

My hands flew to Hoseok's arm hitting him, furiously, trying to force him to let go of my hair. I yelped in pain when it was only tugged harder. One of my hands flew to my hair trying to pull it from his grasps. If I didn't I might as well be bald by tomorrow. I looked into the mirror and I finally fell. It was as if I looked right into the eyes of Satan himself.

His face contorted into a nasty disgusted look and his eyes barely seen since his bangs covered them. Even if they were covered I knew he was looking at me as if I was a Matador and he was the bull. He used my unstableness to add more pain and fear into me as he moved. My teary eyes began to look at my reflection pitying myself for being in this type of relationship.

Stop... he's not like that!

I reasoned with myself but his actions were not helping me, for his actions spoke louder than my words. My other arm flew to the door frame hoping that was enough to make him at least stop walking and pulling myself together.

I yelled in pain trying to get him off of me but my advances were futile. I was thrown unto the bed finally free from pain but not free from a headache. I looked up at him with a mixture of Fear and Anger clouding over me. Tears slipping out of my eyes but forced to stop.

"What the fuck!" I cursed, which made him chuckle.

"Shut up." He simply said as he started pacing,

"Hobi that was not ok! You could've really hurt me!" I said standing up to move to the bathroom so I can get medicine for the headache brewing. I was pushed back unto the bed so hard my back hit the dash board.

I fell over due to the impact and whimpered when I tried to stand. Another sharp pain followed when I was pulled unto the bed once again by my hair. I felt numb as he hovered over my body, his arm pressing over my upper torso pinning me to the bed.

"That was the point." He hissed all I could do was look up at him in fear.

"No more lying, it wont get you anywhere. Understood?"

I nodded my heard furiously understanding the type of mood he was in. he looked at me and I knew he wanted a verbal response, I squeaked out a shaky 'Yes' and he got off of me.

"You are going no where, You are mine."

He mumbled looking into his reflection from the bathroom mirror, finally landing on you.

"You will accept me."  

~~~ 

1090k Words

Will I ?