BROKEN

I rushed out the room as fast as I could, when I heard things beginning to crash and break.

Are we getting robbed

I heard In-comprehensible slurs, along with the sound of glass breaking. I sucked in a deep breath still a little bit far from these burglars.

The one time, Hoseok leaves the house...

I thought creeping forward just to see if I can see any faces. And just as I inched forward my damn foot lost balance and I fell to the floor. I whimpered in pain but quickly stood up once I heard the breaking come to a stop.

I looked up ready to scream for help or try my best and fight the intruders but I was met with a familiar face.

It was Hoseok?

"Hoseok what are you doing?"

I asked and if it was possible his dark expression turned darker. He turned around and I felt history repeating itself.

He threw Around countless things at a wreckless speed. I stood just like I did years ago finding my eyes leak as he yelled countless things.

I flinched and yelped when glass shards hit me scratching me ever so slightly. I weakly yelled out his name several time fearing for a backlash but still trying to get him to stop.

It's time he knows how much damage he's doing don't let this go any further Y/N!

"JUNG HOSEOK STOP!" I yelled making him stop all the destruction.

"Hobi what's wrong?" I asked putting my hands down trying to reach for his face.

He allowed me to come close to him, anger clearly still present, I try and see where my hands would be safest and I settled on his face.

"You"
He growled grabbing my wrist and pulling both of my hands away from his face.

I tried breaking free as his breathing fastened his chest heaving up and down uncontrollably.

"YOU ARE MY PROBLEM THE CAUSE OF EVERYTHING!"

He said waving his arm around bringing my arms with it. I let out another sob as his face began to redden and his eyes met mine with pure fury.

"Don't you dare try and trick me with those crocodile tears." He spat as he started calling me names and blaming me for everything which only furthered my tears.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" He said pushing me to the ground, I used that as a chance to escape but he got a hold of my hair. He pulled me back still moving me by my hair and finally bringing me down with a slap.

I lost all feeling... my sobbing and tears stopped and I move my hand to reach the cheek that was burning. I heard him say something but it was muffled, I guess he slapped me so hard my ear drums gave out. His shoes moved out of my sight and a tear slipped.

I felt nothing...

I heard nothing...

I only saw the ground.

I moved over to the shards of the vase he threw and started stacking up the big pieces. I looked at the glass piece on the ground cut aesthetically to where A Yellow Sunflower was in half.

I sat there my mind going blank as the sunflower and I held a firm gaze. It felt like an eternity just staring at the piece letting my body sink into the darkness that was clouding my mind.

...

Although the sunflower was trying to lure me to the light it shone but the sinking feeling was growing.

It already took my body why not let it take my mind...

I blink looking away from the flower as I now saw it wilting away. I stood and I went around cleaning up all the shards from the different things he threw Around His apartment. Nothing went through my mind nothing at all I was blank I didn't even flinch when I cut my finger.

I finished and went to sleep on the floor, not bothering to at least clean up a bit before I slept. I sat up and looked around still in the depths of despair my sunken place now giving me some comfort.

"At least you know your place, Bitch." I heard and I looked in the direction of Hoseok walking to the bathroom.

"Go make me breakfast, first clean up that thing I don't want you to infect me." He said just as he closed the door. I stood up and went to the kitchen using the sink to clean my face and my hands.

Bitch, Useless, Ugly...

There were many other words circling through my head as I let my body control itself.

That's all you can ever be

His voice rang clearly in my head as If he were whispering it to me.

"That's all I will ever be..."

"Stop Talking to yourself and GIVE ME MY DAMN FOOD!"

I served his plate going back into the kitchen and sitting on the floor just staring at the cabinets across from me.

I heard the door slam and I got up to take the now empty plates, I came back to the kitchen and washed everything. I went to the living room and just sat in a corner looking at the place I called home for a while. Memories flew by as if I was facing my last moments of life... I tilted my head focusing on the couch letting all of my memories fade.

"I-"

My whisper was stopped when a door opened, I looked towards the door and made out the silhouette of Hoseok. I heard him sigh and he switched on the lights. He flinched back once he saw me in the corner of the living room.

"Aish-What the hell, are you trying to give me a heart attack!" he said closing the door. I didn't say anything I just looked around the relatively clean living room towards the window to see it fully dark with the glimmering lights of the night time.

"Did you cook?" He asked I stood up walking to the kitchen. I saw the utensils and ingredients set out.

"Not yet." He mumbled walking out groaning. I stretched my arms getting ready to take the things I needed and noticed I was wearing something different...

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked down at my clothes realising I changed?! I furiously rubbed my eyes and looked around as if I was in a new world, I ran out of the kitchen into the room to face the mirror. I wasn't imagining things! I changed into a new outfit and I even cleaned the room.

It was a mess just a moment ago... WAIT ITS NIGHT TIME?!

"You are really starting to freak me out babe." I turned to the voice to see Hoseok in a corner his arms slightly up in defense, His face full of weary judgement. I looked back to the mirror and left, making my way back to the kitchen and started cooking.

What the hell just happened to me? It was as if I was asleep the whole day but my body was awake...Is that normal?

~~~

1200k Words
Did I Finally Break?