FIN

* The song is Optional, but I do say it goes well with the vibe of the "Ending" Chapter*

EpologuE

"ABCDEFGH Hakunama tata OH"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hyung killed the game!!"

"J-HOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEE!!"

"Aish Hyung you always use that line!!"

"Can it Jungkook, All you say is '이름은 Jung Kook, 스케일은 전국'.

'The name is Jung Kook, my scale is nationwide'

"Don't be mean Hobi."

"Tell him Y/N Noona!"

"Babe that's not fair! You're supposed to be on my side."

"Jin is there for that!"

"Eommmmmaaaaaaaaa"

"Leave me out of it, you told me that I sound like someone is washing windows!"

The group errupted with laughter coming from everyone, I was pulled up to my feet and I yelped a bit.

"C'mon." Hobi said moving his head in a different direction.

I whined as he dragged me in the sand, completely ignoring my comment on how hot it was.

I was placed in front of the water line his arms wrapped around my waist as his head snuggles into the crook of my neck. 

He gives me a couple kisses on my neck, making me giggle as butterflies began to flutter in my stomach.

This was a well deserved and well needed trip.

 After Hoseok got discharged from the hospital, He came clean to the rest of BTS, at first they ignored him but they learned to forgive and trust, not to mention be over protective.

Hoseok and I took a brake, which to be honest didn't last long Because the little shit refused to take his med's until he saw me.

I actually went to live in my house while Yoongi stayed with Hoseok. He was bound to keep us separated in some way, and keep a close eye on his bestfriend.

I got my shit together went to therapy for a while, got a roomate (which is now Namjoons girlfriend.) A job and finally fixed my door.

After a while of healing and trusting Hobi again, we decided to take a couples trip.

To which Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin were not happy with so we made it a group thing where the boys brought their girlfriends (If they had one).

I sighed in content enjoying the beautiful view, and the presence of Hobi holding and loving me.

"You love me right?"

He asked his voice soft but clear.

I hummed in reply, a smile creeping on my face as I watched Jimin, a derp expression on his face as he floated by us.

"Then, Stay With Me Forever?"

He asked his head leaving my neck as I felt something drag from behind me to the front.

 I looked down at the foreign thing noticing it was a velvet box.

A gasp escaped my lips and I looked at him as he looked at me.

 The wind blowing his hair messily, his smile shinning brighter than the sun itself.

A smile I loved...

A smile that belonged to

My Bipolar Sunshine

~~~

500 Words

Whats it gonna be?

Yes or Yes?