Reverse Faults

You are My sunshine.... My lovely sunshine.... You make me happy when skies are grey....

I sang mindlessly as I spaced out the smell of soup filling up the whole house. I walked around in circles glancing at the clock waiting for the reason of my existence to come back. As I blacked out the other night Hoseok's rant was on repeat in my head.

He was right... it was my fault. I was the reason Hobi stopped taking his meds and all this time I thought it was his fault... Silly me.

"You don't know how much I love you..."

I hummed out probably getting the lyrics wrong still looking back at all the times I misbehaved, and the punishment I deserved. In all honesty he went easy on me. What I deserved was something more.

I flirted with one of his best friends, thinking we were just talking

I tried to run from the only one who could ever make my useless life useful

I never let him be himself... which made him to stop taking his meds.

You are the worst... You hurt your boyfriend... Your Sunshine's feelings...

YOU DESERVE MORE PAIN.

"Your Delicious rice is ready!" The Rice cooker announced I looked at my surroundings finding myself in the kitchen a knife clutched firmly in my grasp.

Instead of dropping it I looked at it for a long time, putting it down once my soup started over boiling. I took a look at it and sighed in content when it was just how Hobi liked it!

I skipped out of the Kitchen glancing at the clock smiling it was almost time for him to come home. I went to change into a cute dress wanting to impress him with the beautiful Dinner I made. Giggling at how his expression would be, seeing his favorite Dish which is Bulgolgi.

The familiar jiggling of keys and a bag dropping to the floor made me smile even wider.

"Dinner is on the table, would you like anything?" I shout turning off the lights in his room.

"No ." He replied, I grinned and walked over to the table.

"Bulgolgi?!" I heard him scream like a child, I glanced at him and Smiled once I saw a fire light in his eyes. He quickly removed everything else and served himself. I giggled and went into the kitchen to grab him some water.

I set the water pitcher and cup on the table.

"How is it?" I asked clearly knowing the answer.

"The best thing ever, Just what I needed!" He said stuffing his face.

"Hobi calm down before you choke on it!!" I said handing him a napkin.

He shook his head shooing my hand away as he finished what was in his mouth.

"Don't speak of the bad, it could happen." He said before taking a sip of his water.

He smiled and looked up at me, I smiled brightly at him as his eyes observed me. His smile slowly disappeared as mine turned into a pout.

I thought he liked this dress... maybe because its revealing? He knows I'm going nowhere...

"Leave my sight." He growled. I stood shocked at his sudden change of tone.

"Did I-"

"I SAID LEAVE MY SIGHT." He raised his voice and as a second instinct.

I made my way to his room to change and sit in the Kitchen, which technically became my room. As I looked into the mirror I froze just to look at myself.

Black eye bruises all over and a bandage on my cheek.

I can see why he asked you to leave

You are so ugly... How could you put yourself into that beautiful man's sight with your ugliness??

You disgust him

You should be ashamed, first you make his life hell and now you dare try and blind him

HE DID THIS TO YOU

YOU DESERVED IT

A mental war began in my head making it hurt very hard. With the over sized sweater I had on before I stumbled all the way to the kitchen.

"I'm Going out- Are you ok?" He asked I looked over to him and nodded whimpering a little.

"Alright I wo- Y/n You don't look to good... Why don't you sit down?"

I nodded moving to the couch slowly clenching my jeans to my chest as my other hand messages my temple. I let out another whimper the pain rendering me useless -More than usual- filling my body as I continue to step to the couch which seemed to move farther and farther away from me.

Giving up I let the fatigue that was following me carry me in its arms into a nice sleep that silenced all my pain.

~~~

800K Words

"There is a fault in my structure."

SAMPHA- Reverse Faults