Remorse

JUNG Hoseok

"Yeah, Yoongi, I don't think I can make it... Y/n Said she wasn't feeling well so I might as well stay with her."

"Oh... Why don't we come to you then?"

"We? Hyung, Who else was coming?"

"Jin Hyung and Namjoon."

Jin can help!!

There are too many bruises...

Who's fault is that?

Shut Up

"Hoseok!"

 Yoongi's voice boomed through my phone speaker.

"Are you with Jin Hyung?" I asked

"No."

"Don't come."

"We don't mind plus we haven't seen Your Wife In a while."
He snorted.

"Im serious."

I ended the call and thought of Y/n, seriously worried for her. I would take her to a clinic and claim she was mugged but... I don't want to. Its too risky.

She might Die...

With that thought I ran back into my room, her figure still breathing but that wasn't enough to calm me down this time.

I packed anything, My clothes, her clothes, even some ramyeon I knew she was hiding from me. I quickly slung the bag over my shoulder rushing over to Y/N.

When she fainted I didn't have the heart to leave her on the ground like that so, I took her to my room again looking up what could be the problem this time. I didn't get too far seeing as Yoongi kept texting me. 

I wrapped her in a blanket and carried her bridal style out of the room. Moving as quickly and efficiently as I could. Having my phone and wallet in my back pocket made it easier, all that was left was my keys. I searched with my eyes not finding it in its usual place. I sighed setting her down so I could get these Damn keys.

They were nowhere to be found. 

 And to say I was freaking out was an understatement. I felt like I was having a panic attack, Tantrum, and a midlife crisis all at once. I tore through my apartment looking everywhere at this point.

Seriously thinking Y/N was dead, because I could barely see her breathing. The last place to look was on the dinning room table.  

It wasn't there....

 "WHERE THE FUCK DID I LEAVE IT!!  Every single time I come home I immediately put it right here!!! See Like it is there, Now."

I was yelling through out the whole process of finding it, but not really registering any of my words.

Once I did, I did a double take and ran to it. I opened the door and everything taking Y/N into arms and slamming the door shut. 

I really wish I had neighbours so, at least one would come and try and save Y/N From me.

She Deserved it

I quickly made my way to the Garage of the apartment building and I practically ran to my car. I set Y/N down in the passenger seat checking her heart beat and making sure she was buckled in.

I slid across the hood of my car just so I could get to the driver side faster. Getting in, turning the key in the ignition, and putting on my seat belt.

There was no way in hell I was going to let her die.

With that being said I sped like a mad man to any Hospital. I was careful enough not to run a red light though.

As soon as we got near a Hospital, I stopped immediately. I got out leaving the key in the ignition and the bag in the back. I picked her up, her blanket falling as I ran to the doors, them immediately opening for my distressed self.

"S-Somebody PLEASE HELP ME!!"

I yelled stuttering as Tears I never noticed streamed down my face.

It was like everybody froze Looking at me holding the love of my life in my arms.

"P-Please~"

~~~~

650K Words

What have I done?

Someone Help...