KARMA IS A BITCH

I didn't like that... this feeling of nothingness!! He kissed me and I felt absolutely nothing!! As if I were kissing my hand!

I looked at the door for a long time frozen as my thoughts flew in and out of my head, only two brain cells actually functioning. Finally what seemed like forever I started moving around the house doing some cleaning to help me forget about the empty feeling.

Its very clear what we have to do now Y/N

No leave me alone

Do not be in denial!

I am NOT, I am CONFUSED if anything. How can he KISS ME and I feel NOTHING!

Because YOU DON'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE!

I froze my eye brows furrowing, was it true? Do I not love him anymore have I been completely blinded with the thought that I loved him?

 I stood there deep in thought doubting my love for Hoseok not knowing who he was anymore scared- Terrified of the thought of him being around me. I started shaking my head.

There is no way in hell that I fell out of love with Hoseok! Why would I sit here and take all the shit he threw at me if I wasn't.

Because you thought he still loved

Hoseok loves me.

Does He really?
If he still did don't you think he would've- Oh, I don't know take his meds? Or at least set you free? Sincerely Tell You he is sorry??

My inner self and I argued saying if he truly loved me alot of Shit wouldn't have Happened.

I held my head in my hands shaking it vigorously telling myself I was wrong he does love me but the more I stated incidents where it shows he didn't love me I began to believe.

"If we were truly meant to be none of this would happen... even if it was supposed to fate would make it right again!" I cried out.

I stood up ready to destroy this room looking for the phone I know he is hiding from me.

That's it Y/N If You guys were meant to be, there would be a sign! Undeniable Proof!

I picked up the Dirty clothes hamper I was supposed to deal with today turning it upside down letting all the contents spill out.

I kick around the clothes looking for the precious rectangle that would be my only ticket out of here only to hear a familiar rattling rolling into the light the bathroom let out.

My destructive mode was turned off as I looked towards my left where the noise had stopped.

My eyes watering at the small orange bottle with the white lid, white labelling, and White pills Spreading over the floor a little.

Oh Shit

"Undeniable Proof..."
I mumbled looking at the object a smile creeping on my face.

...

"Ok so He accidentally left his medicine bottle?"

I said shaking my head,

This makes no sense why would that man, leave the one thing he wants to keep away from me so badly? 

He forgot!!

 He was in a rush this morning!! He dumped all his things in the hamper along with his medication.

I heard a little ding that could only mean a notification sound coming from a phone. 

I dropped down to my knees looking through the sea of clothes hoping that my imagination wasn't getting the best of me.

I felt cold metal that vibrated from my touch and I picked it up excitement flowing through me.

As soon as it was in sight I kissed it and held it close to me. It seems wierd but I missed it.

Good, Call the Police or Namjoon.

I furrowed my brows it was like I had a second person in my head and I didn't like it.

"Im not ratting Hoseok out." I said defensively

Are you serious you have the chance to Leave and you are deciding to Stay.

I nodded determined to prove that the Hobi I know is still there.

Call the COPS or NAMJOON NOW! 

I shook my head standing up thinking of my next plan.

"I know How I can get through this."

~~~

700 K Words

What would you do? 

Stay or Leave