11

"You are" Emma says shocked.

"Whoa. I've never said that to someone before" Regina says with a slight smile as she looked down.

"Why did you never tell anyone? I get with your parents but why not your brother or at least a friend" Emma asked.

"I never had that type of friend I could completely trust. Also I do remember the kiss. It was one of the most amazing kisses I've ever experienced" Regina admits looking up at her.

"I had a feeling you did. So if your a lesbian why did you have kids with robin"

"Two reasons. One to hide the fact I am a lesbian. Two so I had someone in my life to love and that loved me" Regina says as she looked down.

"Am i the first girl you kissed" Emma asked.

"No. My best friend was. We were very drunk and started making out. The next morning we both remembered and don't it again. I then realised what I was doing. I claimed I was still drunk that morning and told her I was straight. One of the biggest mistake of my life" she admits feeling ashamed.

"It's ok to be who you are. Your parents don't have to know"

Regina's gaze traveled up to Emma. She pushed some of the blonde hair behind her ear. She cupped the cheek and smiled at her softly.

"I can't believe your such a nice person" she says softly.

Emma smiled back at her sweetly. Regina moved forward and pressed her lips up against Emma's. She moved away slowly. Emma leaned forward and kissed Regina again. This time she deepened the kiss. Regina couldn't believe she finally told someone. Her youngest daughter was a lesbian and Regina always told her to be who she was. Now she is starting to take her own advice. The girls slowly pulled away but kept there eyes closed. Regina opened hers and saw Emma staring into the brown eyes in front.

"Whoa" Regina says catching her breath.

"Yeah. Whoa. You are literally the best kisser I've ever kissed" Emma asked.

"Holy shit" Regina says sitting up more.

"What's wrong"

Regina looked shocked. She couldn't believe what she just figured out. She looked at Emma still shocked.

"What am I going to do? How can I hide this now if you know and every time I see you all I want to do is be with you" Regina asked quickly.

"Hey calm down. It's ok. It's called a secret. It can be our little secret" Emma says bitting her lip at Regina.

The richer woman smiled at Emma and bit her lip also. She leaned forward and kissed her again. This time moving onto her knees. Footsteps then came towards the door. Regina moved away quickly and pulled Emma down in the bed. She lifted he cover over them before closing her eyes.

"Go to sleep" she quickly says.

Emma closed her eyes as the door opened. Jasmine stood there and looked confused to see Emma in the bed. She went over to Regina's side and shook her shoulder gently. Regina pretended to wake up and looked at her daughter.

"Hey why is Emma in your bed" she asked.

"Me and Emma had a few to many drinks in her last night and passed out. What's up" Regina giggled making jasmine giggle.

"Umm I just came to say I'm going out. Laters"

"Alright I love you baby girl" Regina says smiling softly.

"Love you too mum" the girl replied before kissing her mother's head.

She left the room and Regina sat up. Emma sat up and started laughing.

"What" Regina curiously asked.

"You just make me giggle. You realise that when I first saw you I couldn't believe how hot you were. I literally stood there and prayed you were gay" Emma admits making Regina laugh.

"When I first saw you I walked it that front door and honestly stood there and said why did she have to be cute" Regina says still laughing. "I do really like you though. You make me feel like I'm Henry's she again"

Emma giggled and kissed Regina again. They kept each other close and refused to pull away. Regina hasn't kissed someone like this for years. She always kept her jaw locked when having to kiss robin. She moved her hands into Emma's hair and smiled in the kiss. The brunette rapped her hands in the blondes hair and pulled it down gently. The girls pulled away and Regina instantly started kissing the other woman's neck.