44

Later that night. Regina and Emma were in there room. Emma has refused to talk about it and goes about like the day never happened. Regina was on the bed and Emma was putting her top on.

"Em" Regina says softly.

"What" Emma replied looking at he mirror to take her makeup off.

"Look at me"

"What Gina? I'm not seeing her tomorrow" Emma sighed now looking at Regina.

"I didn't say anything about that" she replied still softly and gently.

"You were going to"

"I was yes. I just want to know why it hurt you that much. I get that being replaced as a daughter is horrible but you didn't give a shit about her that much before the coma that I didn't know she even existed. You cut that part of her out your life" Regina stood up making sure she spoke only softly to Emma at this point.

"Because I never felt like her daughter when I was and to think another kid can have her as a mum hurt. My 'dad' left and mum didn't have time for me. To know she has a daughter who cares she's gone a day proves she's a better mum to her than she was me. Why did I do wrong" Emma admits looking down at the floor.

"She's obviously changed. I mean she felt across the country because you were in a coma"

"Exactly. It took me being in a coma for her to come here. Why didn't she come before if she had changed? If we got into a fight and I just left would you Wait this long to find me" Emma asked now looking at her fiancé.

"Yeah I would. Only because when someone leaves they obviously have a reason. She knew you didn't want to see her so what was the point. When you were hurt she came all his way to see you and make sure your better. You never admitted she was out there but I know she has spoken about you to everyone she knows. Your not a mystery to her"

"How do you know that"

"Because she told me. She said pretty much everyone in her life knows she has a daughter who lives in America. She isn't ashamed of you and didn't replace you"

"Baby didn't you hear her? She named her daughter Emma"

"To fill a hole in her heart. I'll tell you something that happened when you were married to ruby and I was here. I dated a girl named Emma who was blonde. It was only one or two dates but she made me think of you so I did. People replace holes in there life not people. She cried almost every night when I left the room to talk to the doctor. She hugged you and kissed your head. She truly loves you em and I know it"

"I don't know. I know I'm probably overreacting but I never felt like I had parents and now to know this girl and boy gets a mum and I don't hurts me. I just want my mum. My real mum. He one I had before Australia and before she felt lonely" Emma says looking at the ground upset.

Regina went up on her top toes and kissed Emma softly. She moved her arms around her shoulders as she deepened the kiss. Emma held onto her hips and pulled her closer. She had missed her so much. They both had. Regina then slowly pulled away and rested her head on Emma's.

"I love you... and I know you love me. I know you trust me. So trust me on this. She loves you more than I can. Come sleep on it" Regina says softly to her.

Emma nods and pecked her lips. She hugged her new fiancé and held her close. They both smiled softly. Just being in each other's arms is amazing for them. They pulled away and walked to the bed. Regina led down and Emma climbed across to the other side. For the first time in years regina cuddled into Emma's arms. Her heart melted into the feeling and she smiled softly. Both her hands gripped hold of Emma's top tight.

"What's wrong" Emma asked.

"I'm just making sure you don't disappear again. I've missed this" Regina sighed in relief.

"I'm not going anywhere" Emma laughed looking down at her.

"You said that before and then got hit by a car. I'm not letting you go into another coma" Regina replied getting closer.

Emma giggled and kissed her head. They closed there eyes and soon Regina was asleep. Emma barely slept. She couldn't get the thought that if she slept she'd be back in that coma out of her head. She had been asleep for nearly 2 years. That was enough for her. She just kept Regina close and drifted in and out of sleep until morning.