31

Today is Emma's wedding. Regina was in her room ready to go. She stood up and looked in the mirror. Her dress came to her mid thigh and hugged her body. Her hair is curled and her make up is done gorgeously. She just sighed and grabbed her clutch. Emma was in her room in her suit. She sighed not knowing if this is the right thing.

"I'm doing the right thing" Emma says smiling.

She went over to the bed where her 2 year old son is. She picked alex up and sat him on her hip.

"You look pretty Mummy" he says smiling.

Emma giggled and nuzzled his nose. This made the little boy laugh. Emma kissed his cheek and walked to the door. Alex was her best man. She went downstairs where David was stood. They left the house and drove to the wedding. She was stood at the alter. Emma looked around but Regina wasn't there yet. This panicked her a bit. What if Regina wasn't ok with it? She kept asking herself.

Ruby was just outside. Her daughters were her bridesmaids. Ruby had her plan. She was planing on breaking Emma's heart and destroying her love for Regina. To do that. She had to get married. The thought of marrying Emma sickened her. Ever since she found out about Emma and Regina dating she hasn't looked at her the same. It's about time ruby got her revenge over Regina.

"You ready" Ruby's dad asked.

"Yes" she smiled.

They linked arms and the doors opened. Everyone stood up and Emma looked round. She thought how beautiful ruby looked. She glanced at the front row on her side and saw Regina's families empty seats. Ruby got to the altar and kissed Emma softly.

"We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Emma swan and ruby red. If anyone has any objections why these two should not be married please speak now" the man marrying them spoke.

The doors then opened. Everyone looked round to see Regina and her kids.

"Sorry I'm late" Regina says standing with power in her posture.

Emma looked at her and she felt weak. That dress looked amazing on her. Regina walked down and to the front row. Her kids sat down and then she did. Alex moves onto her lap and off David's. Emma looked at her and smiled slightly. Regina returned the gesture quickly.

"Ruby Jane Red. Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife"

"I do" she smiled.

"And do you Emma Elizabeth Swan. Take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife"

Emma glanced round at Regina. She saw the pain in her eyes. She was about to speak but saw Regina's head nodding slightly. Emma nods back and looks at ruby.

"I do"

Jasmine noticed what Regina did. She leaned across to her ear.

"Why did you do that" she asked.

"There's nothing I can give her now. She deserves to be happy" she whispered back.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride"

Emma leaned in and kissed ruby softly. Everyone clapped and some stood up. Alex ran over and Emma picked him up. She smiled brightly as she held him close. Emma walked over to Regina and her family. Jasmine took alex since she loves him to bits.

"Congratulations Emma" Regina says faking smiling.

"Thank you. So you were late. Why" Emma asked smirking at them.

"Chris" they all sat at the same time except Chris.

"Sorry?" He says looking up.

"Well I'm glad your here" Emma says before hugging her.

Both girls held onto each other tight. Neither wanted to let go. Regina felt it hurting. She felt her heart hurting. She pulled away and smiled softly.

"I'm glad your happy" she says holding her shoulder.

Emma took Alex and they all started walking out. Ruby was next to Emma holding her hand. Emma sat in the car thinking her wedding would be better than this. She should be happy. She knows if Regina hadn't nodded she would have said no. She wanted right there to tell Regina how she felt. She was going to but Regina nodded her head to say yes. That broke Emma.