50

"Your honestly my daughter? How is that" Bon Jovi asked shocked.

"Yeah. Please excuse my fiancé. She's a huge fan" Emma replied noticing Regina had hold of her hand tight and her eyes locked on the singer.

"Sorry... your amazing at singing. Em start talking" Regina says looking at her.

"I came to find you. Can we talk" she asked. Regina was still staring at the man. "Maybe away from Regina because she's not only creeping you out but me as well"

"Ye... yes... let's go to my living room" he suggests guiding her.

"What do I do" Regina asked quickly.

"Stand and look pretty" Emma replied over her shoulder.

Regina rolled her eyes and stood there. She spoke to the butlers and security people. Emma just followed her dad into the lounge. They sat down and looked at each other.

"Why didn't you find me sooner" he asked.

"You don't get to ask the questions. Why did you leave me" she asked annoyed a little.

"Me and your mum were meant to get a divorce anyway. I got offered a contract that I couldn't refuse. I told your mum I'd be back to see you soon but when I got the chance she told me there no point. You hated me" he replied looking down.

"Yeah I did. I still do. Only because you never found me. I hate you more now because I had to find you myself"

"Emma please understand I wasn't allowed. You then moved to Australia and I didn't know where you were next. On your 18th birthday I managed to contact your mum but she told me you ran away. I never knew where you were or who you had become"

"I can't tell if your lying to make me feel better. When's my birthday"

"24th of April. Your now 30 years old"

"You remembered that" she asked shocked.

"Yes. I remember everything about you Emma. Your middle name is Elizabeth. You have a scar near the back of your ear from where you were dropped as a small 3 year old" he replied smiling softly.

Emma never tells anyone about her scar and covers it since she hates it. She had 5 stitches and had a patch of her hair shaved off for it to happen. Her hair now always covered it so no one could see.

"Did you honestly love me? Did you miss me" Emma asked with tears in her eyes.

"I love you my baby girl. I've missed you like crazy and I have someone who's been looking for you for the last few year now. Can you forgive me Emma" he asked holding one of her hands in his.

"Yeah... I forgave mum so I should forgive you" Emma says as a tear slipped out her eye.

They both stood up and hugged each other. Gripping onto there good and holding the other to there heart. He kissed his daughters head and pulled away.

"So your engaged to Regina Mills? The model and decorator" he asked with a soft smile.

"Yeah. My one true love. She's such a big fan of you. When I told her Bon Jovi is my dad she nearly died" Emma chuckled.

"Call me john. Shall we go out and see her" he asked standing up.

Emma nodded as she copied. They walked out the room and to the kitchen where they had taken Regina to sit and eat. They walked into the room and she smiled at them.

"Did you sort everything out" she asked as she walked to Emma.

"Yes... you can go all fan girl now"

Regina walked over to her fiancé and hugged her tight. they both held each other close and smiled in there lovers arms.

"I am so proud of you Emma. I truly love you"