VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ^^^^^^^

Hey guys,

So in my bio it says I've had drain surgery. I'm not kidding. Two years ago I had brain surgery at 12 years old, and it looks like I have to have it again at 14. The thing they removed, the bone causing a problem is growing and they have to put a tent type thing in to tell it to stop. We haven't set a date yet  I don't think, so I'll keep you all updated.

With starting school and going into surgery, I may not be writing as much. I feel absolutely terrible that I can't, you guys are such amazing fans. Luckily, it'll be a month or two before we really do it. So I'll still update. And I'm taking most of my school classes online, so I'll have time to write.

But during the recovery, I won't be able to write as much. I'll give you all a heads up a couple of days before the surgery. I'm so very sorry, I had a feeling I'd have to get another surgery because we waited and didn't get it after my one two years ago. So now instead of being the girl that's had brain surgery, I'll be the girl that's had two brain surgeries.

I'm not as worried as I was the first time though. And my surgeon is amazing, so don't yall worry. I'll tell you how it goes :)

Thanks so much for being patient, and I hope you all have an amazing day <3

Thanks for reading :) -Sarah