Just another announcement about the new cover and chapters!

Hey guys! I'm back from the Cedar Point trip, it was amazing! So I'll give you a summary of how it was, and then I'll tell you about the new cover, new chapters and all the fun stuff :)

So my church went on a group trip and we stayed at this amazing hotel, honestly it felt like a home more than a hotel. It had an indoor water park with water slides that stick out of the side of the building. AMAZING. So yeah, when we got there it was about five or six, maybe seven or eight. My friends and I went to the waterpark and then hung out. We had a meeting around ten that night about what the day was gonna look like at Cedar Point and a basic church service type thing.

The next day we all got up and went to Cedar Point when it opened. While two of my friends went to the Top Thrill Dragster, me and two other friends went around looking for rides to ride. We saw the Mantis, and I almost went on it but decided not to. I couldn't do a loop roller coaster without my older sister :)

So then we waited about an hour and a half, maybe two hours to ride Miliniem Force. Have you ever been on it? If not, I've warned you. I didn't know much about it, I've heard things about it but I didn't know how fast it went or if it had loops or not. There was no turning back once we got locked in, and my friend started cussing haha and she was like "I'm sorry it's just so scary" or something. So the view was great, with the pretty lake and stuff.......BUT DUDE, THE SUSPENCE WAS TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE. When you get to the top about thirty five seconds later (thanks to the lady in front of us who told us about it) you can't breathe because it's pulling you. And it goes practically STRAIGHT. DOWN. Kind of like Dimaondback at Kings Island, which I've never been on. But the seats were pretty much the same, a triangle piece over you and that's basically it. There's bars on the sides you can hold onto it at least. So when you go down you can't breathe and there's a couple of times when it falls when you can't. You can definitely feel the free fall. But seriously, the way they make these roller coasters is amazing. Although I saw a video on YouTube of these two girls that got stuck right at the top for about twenty minutes, and I was PRAYING that wouldn't happen to us.

The next ride we went on was, hang on gotta think haha. Well I know that we went on the Iron Dragon, which was a kind of kid ride but we needed a break after that Miiniem Force haha. So my friend Janice didn't go on it, because she had bought some Dippin Dots and didn't want to have to throw them away when we got there I guess. So, me and my friend waited in line for about twenty to thirty minutes and went on it. There was a couple times when I can't breathe but it was really fun. Not very thrilling, but very fun :)

So after that they went on the Corkscrew and I decided to sit and drink water. They went off and I found my room leader and we sat around for a while. Then, to make a long story short, I went on the Milinem Force again, because I had to (believe me, once you go on it, you probably won't be too excited to go on it again haha). But I still had fun :) The rest of the day I didn't ride anything else because we ate lunch, and I went back to the hotel early with about ten other people and hung out in the waterpark with my friends. I also met a really nice lifeguard that kept smiling at me and waving to me, and we were buds! :D haha.

So it was a fun trip! I couldn't do the Mantis without my sister, but it was still fun! Even though I didn't ride many rides, I had a lot of fun. I missed my family a lot.

Next thing. The new cover. Are you like me where you think your covers for your stories aren't good even if they are? Welp, there's no need to fear! I had the same problem, my cover was good, it just was blury and I'm not the best at making covers. And now that Picnik is gone, and Instagram doesn't cut it, and I have no idea how to use photoshop, I just have the Paint program on the computer. Which works, but yet I still was open to asking for help. So I asked someone who was making covers if they could make one for Still Believe, which is where my lovely cover came to be! :D The wonderful, amazing person who made it is @Imma1dmomma . She's awesome and really nice, so you guys should fan her and read her stories! :) I will also be dedicating a couple chapters to her. She did an amazing job. Overall, she's reallly super nice :)

And another thing. The new chapters! I posted two today, and I have another chapter that's done and another that I'm still working on. But here's an idea of what you're gonna see in the next couple of chapters.

-Someone kisses Leslie. Someone very special to her....but who?

-Alana and Leslie have a sort of fight.

-Alana and Leslie get a scare, and Leslie gets really worried about Alana and starts to appreciate her more.

-Leslie and Jason see each other again.

-Leslie continues to pass out, and when test results come back, it isn't good news.

-BUT, sometime in her future it'll end up alright and something else will happen, but she'll get it all fixed up :)

-I have a really special idea for the ending, but I won't give it away because it'll ruin the specialness haha

-Leslie has a dream about the past.

-Hopefully this will go up to at least 40 or so chapters before ending :)

-There may be a sequel, I'm not exactly sure. It depends on how it ends haha.

-This whole story is dedicated to one of my friends. I was inspired when she was having a lot of problems, and wanted to make a story about someone being there. Two teenagers, one a few years younger and the other doing anything to make a better life. Basically just a story about someone being there :)

Thanks for reading :) -Sarah