4. sup sista

— four

NOTES:
Sorry it's pretty short ;( but we see shin ae this chapter! Well.. from afar lol

y/n's point of view—

I shifted slightly and opened my (e/c) eyes, my view being met with seats and windows at both sides of me, I seemed to have caught the attention of the driver as well as he looked at me with curious eyes through the rear view mirror, the person driving appeared to be the doctor from earlier, "Why am I in a car?" I asked wiping the sleep out of my eyes "I volunteered to drive you back to your guardian's place." The Doctor said with a slight sign of irritation in his voice, I looked outside the window "Oh, uh thank you.."
"It's nothing," he said "You sure are lucky to be alive though, not many have survived a fall like that." The doctor said trying to make small talk, I didn't mind him though as my gaze was fixed on the back of a certain brunette I know and love, as we neared closer her gaze met mine and I quickly looked away embarrassed and.. as according to the webtoon she was hit by water as our car passed her, I winced slightly "sorry Shin Ae..." I muttered, "Did you say something?" The doctor asked making me jump in surprise as I forgot he was there "Oh, um.. it's nothing.." I replied and focused my attention on the sounds of the rain but soon enough the soft beats of rain on the roof of our car stopped causing the sun to come out, blinding my vision yet again.