8. how she died

— eight

NOTES:

School sucks, ppl suck yeet

y/n's point of view—

"What?! You seriously forgot?" Shouted Rika.

"Um.. yeah." I replied, sweating nervously, at the moment I was sitting at my desk as Rika and Maya showered me with questions about by amnesia, "Then.." Maya looked over at Shin Ae with a certain look, "Yup." Shin Ae said in reply causing me to quirk a brow "Then what?" I asked, "Em.." Shin Ae started "I'm not sure if we should be the ones to tell you but.." she leaned in dramatically "You're sorta famous.." she whispered wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm what?!" I shouted, I was sighing mentally in dissatisfaction, honestly! Ever since I transmigrated here I kept getting hit with shocking news..

"Shh!!!" Maya said covering my mouth, I shut up for the time being "just how am I famous?!" I whisper-shouted, "First take a look at this and you'll understand." Rika said, pulling out her phone and typing something

She handed her phone over and I read the article.

"You've gotta be kidding me...." I said

In front of me were bold, black letters that read

Y/N YOO COMMITS SUICIDE AFTER BEING FORCED INTO A ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH KOUSUKE HIRAHARA (SHOCKING) (GONE WRONG)

I had a 'wtf' face on as I read the words that were in brackets but more importantly I was even more baffled at the reveal of being that guys fiancée.. (might be the wrong fiancée)

"What the fuck is happening?!" I shouted

"Be quiet!!" Maya shouted as our classmates turned to look at us, Rika nervously laughed "Sorry, Sorry..." she said as a few people glared fiercely.

"Just when did I get engaged to Kousuke?!" I said outloud, "eh?" Rika said, "Do you remember him?" She asked, "Ye-!" I stopped "I-i mean no! Well I-i guess I sorta remember who he was but not everything about him.." I scratched my head nervously feeling uncomfortable with all the eyes on me, I changed the subject from me to Shin Ae "Did you know him Shin Ae..?" I asked curiously, "Who?" Shin Ae looked up from her phone, pausing the vine compilation she was watching, "Kousuke Hirahara." I said "Who?" She said again, I laughed slightly "I guess not huh?" I was relieved to see that she didn't as it could mess with the webtoons development, after all.. if Shin Ae knew who he was she certainly wouldn't have thrown that steak on him which wouldn't give him a reason to see her or help with the problems she and her father faced, Ah which reminds me.. should I take up a job to help with the bills?

Well.. I guess I'll find a job later.

random — y/n yoo's stats

Name: Y/n Yoo
Former Name: Y/n Luzier
Age: 18
Class: Student.
Status: Confused
Strength: 2/10 (currently weak due to recent hospitalisation)
Intelligence: 7/10
Wisdom: 8/10
Luck: 1/10
Agility: Nonexistent
Titles: [Transmigrator] [Useless Girl] [Suicidal] [Fiancée Of Kousuke]
[Shin Ae's Support System] [The Big Sister] [Truck-san's Recent Victim]

a/n: what job do you think would be best for y/n? I was going to go for a actor or some shiz but it puts me off for some reason (ofc I don't mind writing the reader out to be a actor if you want but yeah... I'll take some of the suggestions from the comments and then put them into a future chapter so y'all can vote, put whatever you want, for example:
a stripper? Sure! A YouTuber? Uhh no but I'll put it in even if I don't like that one, a DJ? Em sure, a Artist? Sure! yada yada the list goes on but I'm too lazy to put a whole buncha jobs so ya.)

There's 666 words btw, k bye