PROLOGUE

Hi everyone..
I am new to Wattpad.
My school buddy existingtodream introduced this to me.
This is my 1st story ever.
Please support me..

This book is made of my imagination. No part of this is real, if it matches it is purely coincidental. No part of this may be reproduced.

This book is mainly about Mr. Surya Reddy and Ms. Katherine Jacob.

It all started one evening..

Katherine enters her boss office.
She saw him holding his head in his hands sitting infront of his laptop. She thought of leaving and coming after sometime.

Surya noticed her and lifted his head up.
Surya asked " Will you come with me to bed  for tonight?"

Katherine was startled for a moment. After a minute...

She replied " Yes, I will."

You may ask me what's the big thing here.
The thing here is Katherine Jacob is a wheat skinned, average heighted, obese girl.. an exact opposite of the type of girls who are usually chosen.

Surya is fair skinned, 6 feet tall man with a Greek God personality.

Surya is a CEO of a famous industry 'The Hilwins and Co." and Katherine is a normal worker in the same industry.

Surya is 29 year old,arrogant, smart and well powered man. He's a good orator.

Katherine is a 27 year old, down to earth, weakly confident because of her looks. She's very good in her work.

Read the book to find out what really happened...

Let me know if you've liked the prologue.
Please vote, comment and share.
This chapter is dedicated to my girl existingtodream for her sweetness.