46. I'LL LEAVE

Hi everyone out there!!

Here's the next chapie!!!

I dedicate this chapie to my friend melyalanie96  for voting first on the previous chapie...

*********

Katherine's POV:

Surya made me sit in his car in the front passenger seat. He himself started riding the car. He asked me if I  would like to play music. He's being extra nice.

" What's your favourite ice cream flavour?" He asked me out of nowhere.

" Umm. There's nothing like that. " I said.

" I remember Praveen telling me that night when I asked him about your favourite food about an icecream." Surya said.

" I used to like it earlier." I said.

" Butterscotch isn't it?" He asked.

I didn't feel like behaving as friends who met after long time.

" No, I don't like any flavour now." I said and he didn't ask me again.

The ride later is very silent and I liked it this way much better.

After reaching the house, Ramu baba came towards us and Surya smiled sadly.

" Beti, I am sorry for my rude behaviour all these days." Baba said.

" Baba, did you also think that I'm a spy?" I asked unbelievingly.

Baba said nothing except" Sorry beti."

" Baba you're elder to me. You shouldn't apologise." I said.

" God bless you beti. " he said.

He turned towards Surya and informed him that " The lunch is ready as you've ordered Surya."

Surya just nodded.

" Freshen up and come Katherine. Let's have  lunch together." Surya said.

I didn't have heart to reject after listening that he asked them to make lunch and I'm hungry too.

" Okay." I said and walked into my room.

I walked inside the bathroom, only after removing the kurta of my chudidhar, I saw some spots of blood on the bandage around my abdomen.

I walked back into the bedroom to lie down for sometime on the bed after removing the bandage.

To my horror Surya is sitting on the bed looking around. When he saw me coming out he looked towards me.

I immediately turned back being embarrassed.

" Katherine come here." He called me.

I didn't want to go but it's paining now that I've noticed the bandage.

" Can you go out I need to change my bandage?" I asked still turned towards the opposite side and scolding myself for not locking the door.

'Noone used to visit you in your room, so it's not my fault. 'My mind retorted.

" You already know this Katherine. I've seen so much more. Come here." He said.

Realising that he's not going out, I turned around walking to the bed.

I was a bit less embarrassed because I didn't remove my pant. But still I am half naked without a top in a bra. Arghh!!!

" Lay down on the bed. "He told me loosening the bandage.