13. A LETTER FOR SURYA💌💌

Hi everyone out there!!

Here is the next chapie 🤗🤗..

I dedicate this chapie to my friend Sar_Van99 for voting to the previous chapie first.

Also thank you so much for the 200 reads on this book. It means so much to me.

Please continue to shower your love on me ❤❤

************

Surya's POV:

Finally I'm being engaged to my love. Though it's been a day since Sowmya said yes, I'm feeling it like an year.

We wanted this engagement to be a closed affair. The organisers decorated while of my home in addition to the venue. It's in the evening, I took a leave. Raj is also out of station. My PA informed that Katherine joined in the office again.

Praveen and I went for shopping to buy my engagement dress for today. I brought a sherwani for me and Praveen. I called Sowmya to ask if she had bought the dress. She asked me to send some amount to buy the dress.

Now my sister called and informed that they're not coming today. They'll be coming to the marriage. Sowmya's parents also are not able to make it today. So it'll be me, Sowmya, Praveen and some of Sowmya's friends.

Just an hour left to mark Sowmya as mine!!!

Katherine's POV:

After waking up I informed Romeo that I'm going to office. He said that he'll drop me, I said that I could go but he didn't listen.

He dropped me at the office and said that he'll come by 4 in the evening.

" Dont be late. We have my brother's engagement today." He said.

" Okay Romeo, bye " I told him.

Walking through the large metal gates, the security asked my identity card. After showing it to him, I continued walking.

There in front of me stands two large buildings of 10 floors each. The Hilwins and Co. is engraved on both of them. I entered into the first one and took an elevator to the top floor. Everyone should sign when they reach the office at the ceo's room either Surya Sir's or Raj Sir's. I went till Shruthi, PA of Surya Sir, when she called me and said that both sirs are in leave today.

" Oh, I'm joining today." I said.

" Okay, I'll inform Sir. You can sign here." She said pointing towards the register on her desk.

After signing in the register, I went to my department that is the managing department.

It's in the 8th floor. There is another managing department in the other building in 8th floor.

When I sat at my table, I saw Mr.Abraham coming towards me. Oh no what's he going to say now.

"How are you dear? I haven't seen you in a long time." He said.

" I am fine Mr.Abraham. Thank you." I told politely.

" I thought you married some one and left this place." He said.

I didn't say anything.

" How many more times should I ask you? Why can't you be my *** buddy? I'll give you immense pleasure. Do sign a contract with me and I'll give you the money you need. I saw that you're taking money from Mrs. Mary other day." He said.