12. SHE'S ALL MINE!!!

Hi everyone out there!!!
Here is the next chapie❤

I dedicate this chapie to my friend NeetuDeepthi9 for voting first on the previous chapie.

Surya's POV:

I wonder where Praveen and Katherine are going. I had my breakfast and reached my office.

Raj also came and he went after greeting me. I feel happy that I had him at my back at all the times.

When I'm discussing with Miss.Shruthi about the meeting to be held tomorrow, someone barged into my room without knocking my door.

I'm about to scold that person because I don't tolerate this type of behaviour, but it's my Sowmya.

'She's not yours' mocked my brain.

She looked sexy in a red coloured shining dress which reached until her thighs.

She came to the place where I'm sitting and kissed me on my lips. I instantly melted and pulled her towards me. My PA left when Sowmya kissed me.

Sowmya deepened the kiss as if there's no tomorrow. I pulled her into my lap and I caressed her hair asking " What's brings you here Sweetheart?"

She smiled widely and all my worries at that time flew and kissed me again.
She spoke " I have a good news for you Darling."

" What's it Darling?" I asked.

She said " Come let's go home, I'll tell you there." Nothing is more important to me than my Sowmya.

" Sure Darling." I said and walked out of the building hand in hand.

When we reached home, Sowmya asked me to give 50 lakhs as she had some work.

I gave and she made a call to someone and came near me.

" Darling I missed you so much. " she said.

My happiness knew no bounds when she said that. " I missed you more darling." I said.

" Come let's do something which you'll love. " she said seductively.

It's been many days when she spoke like this. I love making love to her. I'm instantly turned on whenever she says something in that tone.

" Are you sure darling?" I asked to confirm what I heard before. During our last date, after having dinner when we came home she said she's not comfortable that time. It's not like it's first time for her, but I just want to make sure that she's comfortable every time.

" of course darling." She said sitting in my lap and kissing me.

In the next moment, we both are in my bedroom. Sowmya ripped off my clothes and I helped her remove her dress. She's wearing a sexy black lingerie which is making her milky white skin looking more beautiful.

I made love to her all during the day. We had lunch and again Sowmya wanted me to make love to her. It's not like I don't like doing it. It's just that I'm afraid that she may get hurt because I'm like a beast in making love.

I had sex whenever I'm frustrated very much and when troubles make me depressed. But Sowmya is the only one with whom I made love to.

We had a very long making out session until the evening. Then we both laid on the bed beside each other feeling exhausted yet happy. Sowmya then spoke " I'm ready to marry you Surya, I'm all yours. Can we marry in a week because I can't wait any longer to be with you in bed every day,"