57. COFFEE☕ AND PIZZA 🍕

Hi everyone out there!!

Here's the next chapie ❤

I dedicate this chapie to my friend Sar_Van99 for voting first on the previous chapie!!!

********

Katherine's POV:

" It's all because of the mess I created. " Sanjana started.

Sanjana continued saying " I was an energetic girl in my university days. I used to have my squad of people who are close to my heart.We used to be one in all times and enjoy our time to the best. Even he was also one of them. I didn't know when it happened Katherine but I started having feelings for him as more than a friend. His caring gestures and his personality made my feelings much stronger. Noone in my group knew about this. My friends know me well, it's not their mistake that they didn't see it.I concealed it within myself strongly. I argued with myself that it's not love but nothing helped. It was the last year of our college and there was a trip planned by our classmates as it's going to be the last one in our university. We went to Kulu and Manali in the winter and the trip was engraved inside our hearts. While we did trekking, all went ahead of me but he stayed with me. I asked him to go with the others but he stayed. I was having menstrual cramps that time and I was unusually slow. I didn't know if he understood the reason or not but he was with me all along. I was exhausted at one point and I gave up. He asked me what was wrong, I said I can't continue anymore. He then gently took my hand in his and he kissed me. That kiss is my first kiss and definitely the best one. We didn't know the time but I felt much better later on. Must be because of the hormonal surge inside me because of the kiss. The kiss was so special and I'm damn sure that I love him. We later continued the trekking and I managed to see the view from the cliff. I wanted to confess my feelings to him that night. Everyone was in a pub, so I went there. There he was dancing. I made my way to him. When I was about to call him, I saw a girl clinging onto him and kissing him and saying I Love you too. It broke me so much Katherine. "

Sanjana by now started crying very badly.
She had gone through her heartbreak at a very young age in her university itself.

I tried to pacify her by saying soothing words. She hugged me but never stopped crying.

She stopped crying after an hour and she slept. I made her to lie down on the bed and I went into the kitchen to make soup for her.  It'll make her feel better after she wakes up.

I prepared the soup and went to her room to see her already wide awake.

" Hey Sanjana, will you have some soup?" I asked her.

" No" she said.

" Please dear. It'll help you reduce your headache." I said.

" No, I don't want to eat." She said.

" Okay, get ready then. We are going out." I ordered her.

" Not now Katherine." She whined.

" There's no escape Sanjana. Either you have the soup or we will go out." I said firmly.

" Fine, I'll come out." She said groaning.

" Good. Get ready." I said and I went out.

I'll take her to a cafe where she will have something and also it will be like a change in the atmosphere.

She came out in 5 minutes like super quick. We started in her car with me riding it and she sitting in the passenger seat.

I wanted to divert her so I started telling her about my only source of love.

" In all my life, I've got love only from one person Sanjana. He's my elder brother Kevin." I said.

This caught her attention.

I felt that I found a way and I asked her if she wanted to see where he worked.

She said yes and currently I'm driving to the cafe where he worked.

" Is he working here now also?" She asked me as soon as we sat at a table in the cafe.

" No Sanjana." I replied.

We ordered coffee and a pizza.

" I was shocked that the kiss meant nothing to him. Since the girl said I love you too, it must be him who proposed her. I tried to forget him Katherine. I asked Surya for a help because he's my bestfriend. He agreed. Our parents were partners in the industry that time. In an annual success party of the industry, I did a stupid thing. All my friends and their families were invited. I asked Surya to say yes to whatever I tell my parents. Then in that meeting I announced that Surya and I love each other. He said yes just as I requested him. I know that surya didn't love anyone that time and so I thought that there wouldn't be a problem. But it wasn't true. I just said that to move away from the person I liked, no to move away from the person I loved." She said while eating a slice of pizza.

" I'm sorry Sanjana, I've opened the bad memories." I said.

" No, I wanted to tell this to you from the moment I came to know that Praveen told you that we have loved each other before. It's not your fault. It's my mistake." She said.

" No, it's okay Sanjana. Surya is really a good friend that he helped you in this matter too." I said and she said she completely agrees with me.

" Also, I've learnt to control my pain but seeing him recently after these many years didn't help either." She confessed.

" What! You've seen him. He didn't misbehave na?" I asked her getting angry.

" No, he didn't. But I'm angry with myself realising that I've not stopped loving him. I felt so excited to listen to his voice." She said.

" Is he married?" I asked.

" No." She said and I didn't miss the happiness I saw in her face.

" Tell me who he is. I'll ask him, if he loves anyone." I said.

" He himself came with the rose and apology card saying sorry  for everything in the past and said that he didn't mean to hurt me. It's so confusing.  He even gave me a red velvet cake." She said.

" Oh, why did he say like that?" I asked her.

" I dont know." She said.

" He didn't stop there. He started sending them everyday." She said.

" What's his name? I'll go and talk with him." I said.

Before she could say a name, Andrew came out and smiled at me.

I smiled in return and he introduced me to the co-workers of Kevin.  Some had pity look for me while some were happy seeing me. They introduced themselves and I introduced myself. They left after a short while.

" Your brother must have been a real good one. Everyone seems to be attached to him even after he stopped working here." Sanjana said.

" That he is." I agreed.

" What's his name Sanjana?" I asked her.

" His name is Kamal Katherine. The one who saved you the day you met with an accident." She said shocking me.

" Come on, let's go to surya now. I cant let him miss his wife more than this much.  Also I'm feeling much better now that I've told you everything ." She smiled as if nothing is wrong.

" I'll talk to surya about this." I said to her and she said no. She said that Surya will kick Kamal if he comes to know about this and I think that Sanjana is true.

********

That's it for now friends!!

Please do vote comment and share ❤❤❤

I'll dedicate the next chapie to the one who votes first on this chapie..