65. A LOT TO CATCH UP:)

Hi everyone out there!!!

Here's the next chapie!!

I dedicate this chapie to my friend SURYA. Surya, I stole your name for my lead character😜😜😜..

***************

Raj's POV:

"Surya hope her mother will live. Let's pray to God." I said and turned around.

Sowmya isn't on the bench I saw her sitting before.
Panic arose in me.

" This girl will be death of me." I muttered but Surya heard it.

" Who?" He asked.

" Who else Sowmya." I sighed and he suddenly became distant again.

I mustn't have said it when he is here but I really care about Sowmya so much. She is my life.

I think I have an idea where she had gone.

When Surya called me to share his pain I'm surprised to be honest.

How would I know that he could forgive me this soon?

Yes you heard it right.

I realised what mistake I've done to him.

When Surya asked about O-ve blood, I was thinking if I could tell that Sowmya is there but I didn't want to for a reason. I am contemplating about what to do. Call me selfish, yes I am.

( Narration of past)

What really happened that night was, I reached home earlier because I'm missing Sowmya way too much.

Baby I'm home." I expressed in happiness. I couldn't wait any longer for the date we have planned.

" Umm! Baby you're home soon." Sowmya stuttered.

What has happened to her? She's been disturbed for a few days now. When I ask what's wrong she always says it's nothing but I am pretty sure that there must have been something major as she even stopped coming to work. Maybe she's unwell. I care for her too much that I don't want to hurt her. I've been controlling myself not to ask what's disturbing her, maybe she needed time. But now I can't. Also, she said that she doesnt like black. Why did she dress up in black now? She must ve going somewhere.

" How can I miss you darling for this much time? Are you going out?" I asked her

" Y..Yes." She stuttered again.

I went to the place where she's standing and I gently turned her towards my side and I kissed her.  She told me my kisses always calm her. I saw her relax. I made her sit down in a chair. I kneeled down infront of her and I took her hand into my hands, gave a gentle squeeze.

" Darling, it hurts." I said.

" What? Are you hurt Raj? Oh my God! I am stupid. I can't even take care of my love." She started worrying.

Though I am happy that she cares for me. I'm worried about her.

" It hurts me so much to see you like this love. Why are you so worried?" I asked.

Tears rolled down from her eyes and she started sobbing loudly. I panicked. I quickly got up and hugged her to comfort her.

She stopped crying after 10 minutes. I carried her in my arms till the dining table. I made her drink water.

" Darling, if this hurts you this much, you need not tell me, but please don't worry. Let it go. I'm here with you always." I said.

She held my hand and looked at me nervously.