25. I LACK CONFIDENCE 😔😔😔

Hi everyone out there!!!
Here is the next part😊
I dedicate this next chapie to my friend mercytinku for voting first on the previous chapie!

*************

Katherine's POV:

I stood there for a long time crying over my life and looking at what I have gotten myself to.

Come on Katherine, you're stronger than this. Why are you caring for his opinion now? Have you forgotten that you have ignored all other people's opinion since your childhood? Why does he matter now? Because I thought him as my second friend. Thinking about our suddenly crashed friendship made me cry all over again.

Strangely Romeo called at the same time when I'm lost. I couldn't decline his call no matter whatever happens. I tried sounding normally and spoke " Hey Romeo."

He spoke immediately " Why are you crying Bhabhi?"

" I'm not crying Romeo. I'm angry on you for not calling me." I said trying to deviate his attention.

" I'm sorry about that bhabhi. But you should be happy with your newly found friend na! I thought that you forgot your old friend." He said. I can sense him pouting like a child. But still here I have lost my new friend and I always miss Romeo no matter whoever new may come. I'm crying for my lost friend; I wanted to shout but I know that Romeo is already busy and I can't complain about his immature brother to Romeo to increase his burden.

" No Surya is always busy with office. How are you? I know that you're busy with your work." I said after suppressing my sobs and clearing my throat.

" Dad is actually angry that I stayed in your house, so I got extra work." He said.

'Why did he say your house? Do you have a house?' My stupid brain doubted.

" Oh no. Hope you're taking care of your health properly. Don't you dare neglect it and do mistakes like last time. If you even have that thought, I'm going to break your bones." I warned him.

He chuckled listening to me and my pain also decreased a bit hearing my friend laugh. I don't know why it's like this, but its like this I'm always happy whenever my family and friends feel happy because of me. My family never feels happy of me and that's why I wanted to leave them permanently. Kevin encouraged me all through the way. Next I had Aparna in school, she disliked me after sometime. From then on it's only Kevin and Romeo.

" I won't dare Sweetheart, eventhough I know that the claims you're making are false." He added.

" this time it'll be true. But I'll be happy if you won't do drugs and alcohol again." I said firmly.

" I'll do anything for your happiness bhabhi. Your happiness means my brother's happiness and you both are really special for me." He said sincerely.

How could I tell him that my sadness and pain means happiness to his brother?

" Okay I should go to work now. Bye." I spoke quickly when I realised that a lot of time has passed.

" whatever bhabhi. I feel that you're hiding something. Whatever it is tell me or Surya. We will take care. Bye." He said.

Walking towards my desk, I managed to keep a neutral face. Suddenly Surya came out of nowhere and spoke " Now what have you leaked? Is he happy that you're now one of the directors?"