29. RAJ MALHOTRA BECAME RAJ!!

Hi everyone out there!!

I dedicate this chapie to my friend Sar_Van99 who voted first on the previous chapie..

***********

Raj's POV:

I still can't believe that night I met her in the club.

4 months ago:

I didn't knew it was her when we slept because I drank way too much to reduce my pain. That woman approached me and I'm attracted to her in my drunken state. Just a one night stand I thought.

Next morning when I gained my conscious, I couldn't believe that it was Sowmya Mehta with whom I had slept. I couldn't believe that I did this with her. I felt disgusted by my body which had been touched by her. I felt disgusted with myself for sleeping with her. This woman cheated on Surya when they were in a relationship, she escaped from their to be held wedding one day before.

I pushed her immediately after I realised that it was her. She looked shocked and hell I am also shocked, I never mistreat women but this one is an exception. I asked her to get out of my sight and to never return. She didn't move from there and I had to use foul words to make her go. Why have I landed here in the first place? This happened only because of my dad Mr. Rakesh Malhotra. That day hangover was too much. I took aspirin and headed back to the lodge I have been hiding in. Yes, I am hiding. I understand that I am born in a prestigious family Malhotras. But can't I do what i want in my life?

Since the day i remember, my family gave me everything. Dad, mom, me and Radi were a happy family. Me and Radi are twins. We were joined in the best school, had the college studies in the best one. Everything is the best but my dad wanted me to be best in everything. When i got A in mathematics, he smiled, when i got B in economics he hit me. What can i do when I liked mathematics more? I myself couldn't understand where i was wrong. I read more and more, i struggled many hours, only to develop interest in doing engineering.

That point was the beginning of a different side in my father. He forcefully dragged me to do BBA and MBA. At one stage, i lost all my confidence. I felt like i am no more living inside myself. But to the outside world, i had to be an over confident man because i am a malhotra.

After my studies, my father made me the CEO of half of our companies. Heck I tried to tell him i am not experienced enough. But he said we being malhotras should not be in a lower level in the work. I agree that our family has a good name but how can the family name grant me enough experience? I tried telling him. I told him I wanted to start from a normal employee level, he didn't agree. Mother tried supporting me but father never listened to her. Radhika being a girl, is not eligible for the post according to father. He's such narrow minded. Atleast i am happy that Radhika is able to follow her dreams.

Those days in our companies are something i can never forget. Though i am the CEO, I know nothing and father came along with me for every meeting. He led the meeting, he didn't include me in any discussion, he himself used to tell his plan of action to the employees and closed the deals. I was made to sit beside him and sign the files at the place of CEO'S signature. I felt that my job is no less than a clerk's job. One day i was fed up and i told him i cant do that anymore. He told me if i go out of the house i am no more a malhotra. Having studied that much and doing a signing job, i felt it better to leave. I came out and i met some friends, that's how Raj Malhotra became Raj alone.Noone was ready to go against Mr.Rakesh Malhotra. I should have guessed this.

But then I met Surya, son of one my dad's friends in a bank. He recognised me and we both spoke a little. He invited me to his house, we both were surprised that we were in a similar kind of situation. He proposed the idea of starting a company from the ABC's and i confessed that i had no confidence. We both had our savings but confidence was the most important one there. Surya didn't get angry and he accepted me and my choice. He offered me to stay at his place. I was surprised that he was living in a room away from his parents.

I remained free for a month, in those days I saw the hardworking nature of Surya closely and he helped me to cope up from my negativity. We started the Hilwins and Co. It was a very small one in the start, we both are proud about it. We considered it as our child.

But suddenly after Hilwins and Co. became a success, my father called me asking me to join into the Malhotra group. He said that I had got enough experience now. I told him i have got values along with experience. I will remain on Surya's side till the last. He made many attempts for me to leave it but Surya was patient with me and my father's plans. Surya also had the same problem with his father. We both managed to fight them many times.

In all of this fights, my grandfather came to know out my father's deeds and he scolded him. He asked me to stay with him and grandma whenever i am free and that's the place where i again started getting family love. This time my father threatened my grandfather to make me join in his companies, he said that he will sell grandfather's favourite restaurant. We had a few restaurants under our family name. Grandfather treasures that restaurant because he met Grandma there. This time father hit a sensitive area of my grandpa.

I went to convince my father and he's as stubborn as always. My grandpa for the first time asked me to listen to my dad. I couldn't take that anymore. I thought I could rely on my grandparents, but the things turned around. I went into hiding that very day and I switched off my mobile, left it somewhere. I can't tell about this to Surya, he is already having enough problems of his own.

That night i wanted to drown in alcohol forgetting my troubles. I never planned on having a one night stand. I couldn't even see who it was that night because of the amount of alcohol i had. But that night I remembered something that woman treated me specially, i felt loved.

In the morning despite the headache, I eagerly turned to see who that woman was and i felt like i got a slap seeing her. Even after going away from that pub and room, i couldn't help myself from remembering those unclear feelings of mine of love. She even came to the pub daily and asked for me it seems. Then one night i saw her again full sober. She just aksed one chance to explain herself. We met at a restaurant and the rest you people know what happened😉😉.

I took her to my hiding place, she asked me the reason and i told her. She felt bad for me. She said that she will try coming up with an answer. I know i had to handle Surya about Sowmya but the feeling that there's Sowmya for me who will love me whatever happens is more appeasing. I asked Sowmya why she left Surya before the marriage. I saw pain in her eyes. I asked her if she loved him. She said no. She said that she would tell me the reason when the time's right

Present time:

She asked me to take us to my father's place one week ago. These 4 months i felt like i am in heaven, she took care of me. Even though sometimes i used to shout because of the tensions caused by father, she used to understand me. We made love manytimes. I can now trust her with my life that she changed. It will be much more easier to inform Surya now because she's changed.

Father was initially not happy about our realtionship, but sowmya managed to make a good impression. The next day they are laughing at some joke. Sowmya told that she spoke with father, i am sure that she sorted it out. I hugged her out of happiness.

But what she said is......

****************

That's it for now..

Please do vote comment and share❤❤

I'll dedicate the next chapie to the one who voted first here..

Happy Valentines Day Friends❤❤❤
I should update this in the evening, but got delayed. Sorry☹

And I know that I haven't updated for a long time. Sorry about it. I was fighting with myself to read for my sem exams so that I can pass them. The situations are a bit rough. Please understand. I'll update soon😊