Part 23

3rd person's pov

Its been 3 weeks since that called made up. Akashi's father keep calling about this marriage proposal which Make Akashi's angry more.

His friends often visit him. Either to Check on Akashi if his ok or Play with Seiji.

Speaking of Seiji, Akashi was acting like a Father to Seiji.

He and Seiji always sleep together, It helps akashi to peacefully Sleep even he had more problems. He went back to work in the company too, Which was tiring.

But akashi make sure that Seiji eats a proper breakfast and to make sure Seiji got school safety.

Also to make sure Seiji come home safety. 3 days from today Seiji's sister will come home and probably Seiji will go back to his old home too. Akashi already was fund of the kid to let him go but, Akashi knows Seiji has a real family so he need to Let Seiji go.

Today was the day where he suppose to met up with his Future Wife. Yes, Akashi Accept the proposal because no matter what he argue or do His father is not backing down.

Ofcourse his friends was not pleased with this, But they know that Akashi only accepts the proposal so that His Father will leave Seiji's family alone. His friends wish that they can do something to stop it. Unfortunately they can't, Akashi's father is to powerful to oppose.

Akashi is now wAiting on the lovely fancy hotel when a Voice of a girl call him.

He look at the woman had a brown eyes, Brown hair, Pale skin and wears a simple White dress. The woman looks beautiful to be exact. But in Akashi's eyes Tetsuya was more beautiful than this Woman.

"Seijuro-san Right?" The woman said.

"Yes. I persume your Alicen, Aoiyuki right?" Akashi said.

"Hai, Its me." The woman said with a lovely and soft smile.

"You may pls take a sit." Akashi said. And Aoiyuki take a sit infront of Akashi.

"Let me make things straight to you. I don't like this Marriage one bit. My father force me with this." Akashi sai straight to the point, not caring what others feel.

Aoiyuki chuckle. "Then were the same." Akashi's eyes widen.

"What?" Akashi said, Mostly all of his Father chooses for him our womans that wanna marry him. They head over hill for Him.

"We are the same. My father force me to marry you even we just met. Its for our family business. Though I already said that I love someone else." Aoiyuki said.

"Tsk, They are really annoying." Akashi said.

"I know. You see, I already have a Secret Boyfriend. His family was just simple and he too was a simple decent man. He may not have everything but he is Good Man. I'm glad you did tell me that you are not satisfied with this force married. It makes me nervous to pretend infront of someone." The Girl said with a soft smile.

"You really do love this man huh." Akashi said

"Yes. but i must Admit that you look handsome than him, But I won't leave him for you. Thats how I love him." The Girl said.

"What a beautiful love story," Akashi said.

"You can say. You Seijuro-san, Do you have someone you love?" The girl said.

"I do, I love him than anything. But he left me, Its been 8 years since he did." Akashi said and look down.

"He?" Aoiyuiki ask.

"Yes its a guy."

"Ah, I'm sorry about your beloved. Don't worry I think Boy to boy relationships are cute. " Aoiyuki said.

"Thank you, Your Lover must be really lucky with you." -Akashi

"No, I'm more lucky to have him."-Aoiyuki.

"Do you still love him by any chance?" -Aoiyuki said.

"Yes, I will do anything just to get him back," Akashi said.

"But, You do realize that we are getting married about 3 weeks from now right?" Aoiyuki said.

"Yes, I know. I just accept this marriage because there is someone I wanted to protect." Akashi said.

"Me too, My dad said that he will make sure that My Lover's family will not live no more if I don't accept this marriage. I don't want that to happen so I just Accept it."  Aoiyuki said.

"I guess we are in the same boat." Akashi said.

"Yes, We indeed are. What do you want to do then? I also don't want this marriage to go through but I don't want the consequences will happen when we don't get married." Aoiyuki said.

"We just let this marriage go through then we will brake up after. You can run away with your lover whenever you want." Akashi said.

"Thats sounds Promising. I like it." Aoiyuki said.

"Then it settle then. We will get married." Akashi said.

"Yes, Nice yo do business with you Seijuro-san." Aoiyuki said and bow towards Akashi. Akashi did the same. "Its nice to do buisness with you too." Akashi said.

Sometime later.

"So You decided to get married the break up after? Thats actually harsh." Aomine said.

"But thats the only thing that they can do. Good thing that your fiancé currently is not a gold digger just like your other previous." Kagami said.

"I know, I was glad that she love someone else deeply." Akashi said.

"But, Akashi. Won't you get lonely?" Momoi ask.

Akashi knows what Momoi is implying.

"I rather Get lonely rather than Betraying, and forgetting my love for him." Akashi said.

"You truly love him so Much, And I know he loves you too much too. I just don't get it what push Kurokocchi to brake up with you." Kise said.

"Me too think the same, Kuroko won't broke up with you which such a simple reason as that." Kagami said.

"We all think that way, Thats why we are still looking for Tetsu. " Aomine said.

"I hope Kuroko will show up soon." Takao said.

And Akashi was the one who hope the most.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊