Chapter 11

Maaga siyang nagising kinabukasan, kaya dumiretso siya sa tabing dagat. Watching the beautiful scenery of the ocean with the sunrise. Nasa isip niya pa din ang nalaman niya kagabi, she doesn't know if she'll be happy or be angry about that, but now she's confused...about everything. Palagi naman siyang confused.

"So, after all he's lying to me. And my hypothesis was right." sabi nya at sinipa ang isang bato.

"But for what? Why can't he just tell me so that I'll not suffer from what I believe or not?" pinulot nya ang bato at tinapon sa dagat.

"Did I do horrible deeds back in the past and this was my punishment? Or maybe, I just don't deserve to be happy?" she wiped off her eyes.

Nanunubig na ang mata dahil sa mga iniisip.

"This situation is making me lose my sanity." she grab some stone and throw it with force.

"Please! I want to remember."

Saad niya at huminga ng malalim.

"Where the fuck have you been, Clarion?"

Yan ang bumungad sa kanya when she enter the Suite.

She glance at him "Why are you asking?" may pagkawalang gana ang boses niya.

Tinignan siya ng binata ng madilim. Not satisfied with her answer to his so called question.

"May...nangyari ba? Nag-aalala ako."

"No. No need."

Lalakad na sana siya pero hinawakan ni Trent ang pulsuhan nya.

"Are you still mad at what happened yesterday? At my rudeness? Please, talk to me. I'm sorry."

He lied to her. He's fooling her. Bakit? May sakto ba itong rason para magsinungaling sa kanya ng ganito? Ano para sa ikabubuti niya? Pero...hindi na niya alam ang paniniwalaan.

"Don't mind me. I'm just tired."

"Clarion, Please...talk to me properly. I might go insane if you keep ignoring me."

"I'm not ignoring you."

"But you're so cold."