Chapter 20

After the sudden meeting disturbance encounter at the conference room and her outreach impulsive action towards everyone, Trent dragged her to his suite, the one they've used weeks ago.

“You brought something?”

He suddenly asked between silence.

She smiled outwardly.

“I left my baggage downstairs.”

He turned to her, have this suspicious stare.

“I see that you're desperate to see me...” he smirked.

So full of himself.

“To even leave important things just as easy as that.”

There's a playful smirked plastered on his lips.

Tinampal niya ang braso nito.

“Stop fooling around. That was just an out of the moment action. It wasn't intentional.”

His expression became dark. Ang mga mata nito ay nagagalit. Umigting ang panga.

Inirapan niya ito.

“Imagine my face being watched by tons of employees with shocked for I have done a reckless and vulgar thing in front of them.” she turned to him worriedly.

“Maybe, they're backstabbing me now.” she worriedly turned to him.

“For?”

“Being aggressive..”

Trent forcedly pushed her to their room and throw her passionately unto the bed. Pumatong ang binata sa ibabaw niya.

She loudly squeal.

Her heart suddenly flutters. This situation is suffocating her.

“W-what are you doing?” she asked when his face are coming closer.

Aiming a kiss?

He give her a smack.

“This is what you call vulgar?”

She didn't answer, she just stared at his handsome face, eyes, perfect jawline and his sexy conniving lips that just kiss her a while ago, then with an ulterior motive, she grab his collar and kissed him torridly. Trent responded with the same ferocity too.

Ilang sandali  tumigil ang binata. Leaving her uncontented.

“We must stop..” he then whispers at her.

“You're my girlfriend, now.”

“What?” her eye's widen.

“Baby, you remember? You said that I'm your boyfriend in front of the crowd. And we're not getting any younger, we can't stay in mutual understanding forever, we need label.” napahinga siya ng malalim sa sinabi ng binata at natawa.

Hindi inakala na naaalala pa nito.

Before, she's the one who initiated the label thing but now he's doing it.

As a response, she suspensely nodded with a wide grin.

“And it's broad daylight, baby. Don't you think this was too aggressive and bold?”