Chapter 23

They are in front of a modernized two-storey house. They've been silent since the ride and didn't asked him why did they come here.

Sa naaalala niya, hindi pa siya nakarating dito noon.

And this is definitely not Trent's house for why did he bothers to knock?

“Who's house is this?”

He looked at her and smiled, then, the gate opens without anybody.

“High-powered?” she asked again.

Hinawakan ng binata ang kamay niya ng mahigpit.

“You know the owner. He's sort of my friend.”

Pumasok sila sa kabahayan. The house is clean yet empty, not empty like lack of furniture or things but empty because she cannot feel the presence of happiness inside this house despite the beauty.

The arrangements are pretty good that can be considered a robots deeds.

“I never know that you have a friend who's a computer genius.”

Trent scoffed.

“Well, he's not bad.”

Pumunta sila sa second floor. Marami silang dinaanang pinto pero halatang walang tao. Hanggang sa pumasok sila sa isang room na may maraming computers and such.

“Xun.”

Trent called for the guy who's back is facing them.

The guy stance is as perfect as Trent's but she preferred Trent from all people. No one can beat him.

The guy faced them. And there is a gorgeous man, with almost an almost perfect aura. He has this handsome face and body a girl would die and kneel.

He is so familiar.

“Man.” he stood up and greet him,then, her.

“Clarion.”

Her forehead knotted.

Xun? Zacxun?

Her eyes widen in shocked.

“Zac? Is that you? Wow, you look more different.”

Xun looked at Trent. He has this confused look.

“I told you, she remembered.”

Trent said proudly and arrogantly implying that Xun loses.

Xun hurriedly hugged her. After all, they've been closed since college since Xun is a friend of Trent. She's closed with them.

Out of the blue, kinalas ng binata ang yakapan nila ni Xun.

“Keep the distance, man.”

She and Xun laugh in unison. Bumaling din sa kanya.

“I'm happy that you remember us now. I'm sure the gang will be surprised.”

She smiled.

“I guessed so.” she eyed Trent.

“Naalala ko na na nagkita na pala tayo noong sa yacht. Sorry hindi ko kayo naalala.”