Chapter Twenty Four

"But, Taehyung—you almost slept with Rose?"

Jimin looks at the man is shock, a hint of disgust faintly written across his face. He did not know that his friend was in relations with his close friend. He would've backed off the girl immediately, as always. Since, he does not befriend the boys' "toys", as the boys would sadly describe them.

"Yeah I did. Do you have a problem with that, hyung?" Taehyung looks at Jimin weirdly, confused at his sudden reaction.

"Yeah, Jimin-ah, do you have a problem?" Yoongi says with an icy tone, conflicted as well with Jimin's reaction. He knows that the blonde likes you, and that, that girl was so bad news. He should've done something when he had the chance, but last time, when he did that, Jimin decided that it was okay for them to play the silent treatment.

Or so he thought.

Jimin looks at the two crazily, and shakes his head confusingly, "yes, yes I do have a problem with that," he emphasizes, "if you wanted to have her as a fuck toy, you should've warned me."

Taehyung laughs dryly, making the blonde even angrier. As the second emotionless of the group, he differs from Jungkook because of his bipolar personality.

He can fuck a girl over more than once, and not give a damn at all. For Jungkook, his charming personality is what breaks a girls heart; sweet talking them into their pants, then dipping, carelessly treating them as used toys.

"Oh don't be so innocent! We all knew that you wanted to get into her pants!" Taehyung states cheekily, "why ruin the fun when you can enjoy the fun?"

Yoongi looks at Taehyung in utter disgust as well, not enjoying the words coming out of the boy's mouth one bit.

"Taehyung," Yoongi warns.

Jimin, on the contrary, is fuming with anger, "I never wanted to sleep with her! I just wanted to befriend her since she was a new student at our school!"

"Oh please!" Taehyung snorts, "if you didn't want to sleep with her then who do you hungrily have the hots for?"

"Don't tell me, it's our precious new friend Yeona." Jimin's eyes widen at his snarky remark, shoving Taehyung harshly in response.

"Don't even think about disrespecting Yeona like that." Jimin threatens. He attempts to shove him again, but gets yanked back by a surprised Hoseok, eyes wide. Hoseok walks over to Taehyung and grabs his collar, making the boys stand up, ready to break up a fight.

"Oh you are in so much trouble, Taehyung," Hoseok seethes, face fuming with anger. Taehyung gulps, not realizing that her brother was in the room, and that he almost killed a man earlier.

"Look, hyung—" Taehyung pleads, attempting to release himself from the red haired man.

"There's no going back now, Tae," Hoseok fumes, "you have absolutely no idea what my sister has been through. So, you thinking that my sister can be played like that, again, like if she's some little whore—"

"Woah, woah! Okay, that's enough Hoseok." Namjoon warns, placing a shoulder on Hoseok, signaling him to let go of Taehyung's collar. Hoseok harshly lets go of his collar, making Taehyung jump back in surprise.

Hoseok stares at the two men, then yanks his shoulder away from Namjoon's grasp, walking back to the couch. Meanwhile, Jungkook looks at Hoseok with wide eyes, confused with Hoseok's remark.

Wait, what did he mean by 'again'? 

"If I recall, Namjoon, Taehyung almost fucked a shady ass girl," Hoseok spits, "she told me her stupid major was the same as Yeona's, which, is not animal science." Hoseok shakes his head distastefully.