Chapter Thirty Six

"You can't do this, Rose. I'm your brother!"

Rose is currently reading Felix's spell book, flipping through the pages to see what spell he used that casted Yeona into a deep slumber, but slams it shut, creating a loud, echoing noise that scares Felix and the others. As if something snapped within her, she looks at Felix's demeanor,

"Listen, Lee Felix," Rose says with venom laced within her voice. She eyes the demon with a fiery look, anger oozing out of her persona.

"You are no way in hell my brother, and you never will be."

""Get that through your thick, humane-less, skull, because you might've been adopted by father, but you aren't and will never be related to me," Rose states harshly, "not a monster like you, ever."

Felix blinks and stares at her in shock. He never thought Rose would have the absolute guts to speak up about anything, but here they are. He looks at her with glassy eyes, attempting to make her soften a bit. However, her look just hardens.

"You think pretending to cry and feel bad will get your pathetic ass out of here!?" Rose says, her voice rising. Jin looks at Rose's hand; the hand that is gripping her wand. He eyes the hand in case anything tragic happens, due to Rose gripping her wand tighter every time she speaks.

"I'm done, Felix!," she yells, tears streaming down her face, "I'm done being treated like a lesser person from you, I'm done never getting what I want, I'm done staying in the shadows, and I'm done with your arrogance!"

"This shit ends now, Lee Felix," she says coldly, "because I'm fucking done with your bullshit."

"Done," she states venomously. She walks over to Felix and grips his shoulder, forcing him to stand up from the ground. Hoseok and Namjoon stand up from their seat and hurry over to Rose, helping her, "now, you're gonna show me the page where you found the fucking sleeping spell—"

Rose flicks the wrist that is holding her wand, allowing the wand to come to life. She pushes him against the wall, hand gripping tightly his shoulder, and points her wand inches away from his face, "or else I'll turn your pathetic ass into dust," she finishes. Felix looks at Rose, attempting to read her, but fails as her thoughts and her expression is too difficult to conclude.

"You wouldn't dare," Felix laughs, "if you put a finger on me—"

Felix hisses in pain as the wand is burning through his skin, his neck begins to get scattered with blisters, a canvas so beautifully looked upon, but painful to endure. Rose digs the wand deeper into his skin, making him scream in pain.

"Rose, I think that's enough—" Jin says.

"Give me the spell, Felix," Rose threatens, ignoring Felix's cries. She loosens the wand's touch, waiting for his response. Eyebrow raised Felix winces and stares at her wand, then at her, "why should I? Yeona doesn't deserve to wake up—"

Now it was Jimin's turn to take a hit on Felix. A fist colliding with Felix's jaw, Hoseok gasps and pulls Jimin back.

"The only person who deserves it is YOU, Felix! She didn't do anything to you! So, why should she deserve your harmful doings!?" The blonde yells, veins protruding through his neck. He attempts to take another swing on the demon, but with fast reflexes gets backed down by Hoseok's strong grip.

"Now, I'm going to ask one more time, Felix," Rose states coldly, "what is the spell?"

Felix looks at Rose with a sour look, attempting to endure the pain that's been burning around his neck for the longest, and his jaw. Rose inches her wand closer to his heart now, making Felix's eyes widen.