Ready, Fire, Aim!.....Wait

-The scene opens up after they both have taken a shower and Oliver is scouting for a new target on the list while Kahndaq is tinkering with her computers-

Kahndaq's POV

         Her fingers speed around the machine as it whirrs and sputters. "This goddamn processor is older than Harrison Wells!" she yells out in frustration. As her patience runs out, her temper increases, bubbling at the surface like a Volcano ready to burst. She threw the computer across the room and narrowly missed Oliver's head. "HEY! Watch where you swing the machine!" he yelled in defense. "WELL GET A BETTER COMPUTER NEXT TIME ASS HAT" She yelled with a slight primal growl at the end. Oliver kept his head down for the next few minutes so as not to piss her off again. "That's it! I need to find someone to hunt down and kill! I have like Cabin Fever to murder someone rich!" Her words struck a nerve in his brain. Electrons moved and whizzed in his brain as he formulated words. "Hunt, hunt, hunt..." he sputters off into a mumbling timbre as he shuffled across papers. "Yeah, Hunt! What's the big deal?" she grumbled, still cooling off her rage. But the words connected with her as well. Hunt! "Adam Hunt! Is that what you're thinking of?" He pointed at her in relief he wasn't going mad with confusion. "Adam Hunt? God! He's the worst of the worst! I sincerely hope he is on the list." He pulls out a small tattered book and flipped through the pages. "Adam Hunt, the devils spawn at the least. Laurel is currently working a case against him, and she will lose. Adam has an army of lawyers and investors that can get him off of murder charges."  He sighs reminiscing on the name Laurel and what memories come with it.  She bolts up out of her chair and gathers her suit "Well, one thing's for sure, she isn't going to fight alone." She finishes her sentence as she wraps on her armband and initiates her helmet to emerge from her suit. "Woah! We're doing this now? We don't have an approach or a plan-" her finger pressed against his lips to silence him "Yeah, we do. Find his location. Find him, then from there we let the weapons talk for themselves." she removes her finger to release his bond of speech.  "But we have that dinner tonight. We'll need an alibi to show that we were not running around across town vigilante-ing". She laughs at his worrying and stiffness and speaks ?" Jesus Oliver! When was the last time you checked the coal stuck in your ass, I think it might have turned to Diamond by now!" she guffaws at her hilarity. "Not funny.... you know that was a dare!" "Oliver, we'll be fine! It's an in and out operation. We'll get him all set up and ready to testify in court tomorrow and if he doesn't comply, we'll take necessary measures!"

"What do you mean Necessary Measures...?"

She cocks her weapon, "Measures."

AN: I am so so so awful at writing and keeping deadlines! I have finals this week and I am super stressed. Also Happy late Halloween, Thanksgiving (Or Treason Day for you British readers), and Merry friggen Christmas (Or whatever dosn't offend you!) I am trying something new this December! I will *hopefully* try to pump out more chapters. Also, WE HIT FREAKIN 300 READS! I am so thankful for you guys reading this! And as usual,

~LoVe~

~Also! Follow me on Snap to get daily-ish news, updates, surprises, and keep up to date with Kahndaq and her adventures!~

gcammarano302 ~Snap