introduction

" Honey don't forget you lunch money! "

I smiled and sped walked back to retrieve my lunch money which he would likely take again.

" Thanks mom. "

I softly replied hugging and kissing her on the forehead before i left. I began walking down the street on my way to school when a black Audi pulled up next to me.

" hey dork how bout you gimme that lunch money of yours right now instead of making a fool of yourself later. "

I recognized that voice without even looking at them.

Lucas.

I gave in quickly knowing if I fought I'd be embarrassed in front of the whole school. I walked over and gave him the 10 I had in my pocket. He smirked and looked over to his friend Jackson who was laughing.

They took the money and before speeding off lucas smacked my ass. Lucas had always embarrassed me when walking by the halls and that's what he did every time I'd walk by. everyone knew we weren't together which made it worse. After a while I started talking a new route to my classes.

At School

" HEY JUNGWOO!!! "

I smiled seeing Marks hands flying up in the air catching everyone attention. Next to him were Haechan, Taeyong, and Doyoung.

" hey guys "

they all knew my voice was soft and they all loved it. I didn't though no one else could ever hear me they'd always ask me to repeat myself.

the bell rang shortly after and i walked with haechan to my next class.

" so jungwoo whatcha doing Saturday? "

I thought for a second and shrugged I wasn't planning on doing anything this weekend.

" Well there's gonna be a party Saturday wanna come? "

He smirked but I didn't. Everytime i was invited Lucas would always be there and embarrass me. i stopped going last year.

" ahh cmon jungwoo we got taeyong and doyoung! there so cool and everybody knows them. there pretty much the popular kids. "

being friends with taeyong and the others was nice. if lucas ever bullied me around taeyong they'd end up fighting and getting in trouble. taeyong stood up for me and i would do the same. if I wasn't so weak and frail...

" I'll give ya some time to think about it but tell me tomorrow! "

he punched my arm and walked into class and to his seat. I sat in the back and yes, near all the bad kids while my friends sat upfront.

and if you guessed it then your right, I sat next to lucas and his friend jackson. But Park Jimin sat in front of me which was pretty nice along with Park Jinyoung.

All of class I was thinking of that party that Haechan was talking about. And decided I would go sounds fun, also I wouldn't hear the end of it from the other if I didn't go.

im just hoping nothing bad will happen at this party. Like all the other ones did.

|| AHHAH TEHE im happy with the first chapter and ill be looking it over tomorrow for any spelling mistakes. I hope y'all like it so far!!!
bai bai my lovelies!!