1

" JUNGWOOO OVER HEREE! " Mark screamed when he saw his best friend at lunch. Jungwoo walked over joining a couple other kids along with his friends.

" Jungwoo this is one of my friends Hoseok and his friend Jungkook. " Mark smiled along with this Hoseok kid. Jungkook was adorable, he was a freshman so he was the youngest but he has a bunch of sophomore, junior, and senior friends.

Jungwoo took a bite of his lunch that one of his other friends bought for him. He looked over and saw Lucas talking with his friends. Some of his friends were Jackson, Jongin, Namjoon, and Mark tuan . Lucas must've noticed since he looked over, jungwoo quickly looked away.

See, there was a slight problem his friends had with jungwoo. He actually kind of liked Lucas , which was obviously a problem since Lucas likely didn't. Haechan tried and tried and tried to convince Jungwoo to like anyone else even him just not Lucas. But jungwoo just couldn't.

Jungwoo didn't like it anymore he wanted to find someone who would love him. But for some reason his heart chose Lucas. Before Jungwoo went any deeper into his thoughts one of his friends from History sat next to him. Baekhyun.

" Hey jungwoo! Mind if me and my friend sit with you today? " Jungwoo nodded smiling. Everyone knew baekhyun and chanyeol were not just friends. baekhyun loved chanyeol and of course he was oblivious to it.

" So going to the party Saturday? " Baekhyun asked. Jungwop hesitantly nodded looking at Haechan who was happy. Both Baekhyun and Jungwoo talked about the party all of lunch until the bell rang and they walked to there separate classes.

When Jungwoo walked into math he asked his teacher if he could use the restroom. The teacher said yes and Jungwoo walked out talking his sweet time getting to the bathroom. That's what he loved about school all the teacher bent over backwards for jungwoo since he was such a good student.

He walked in looking at himself in the mirror when he noticed someone in a stall. He shrugged and quickly fixed his makeup. Before jungwoo could leave his arm was pulled back inside. He turned his head quickly around to see Lucas and his smile.

" L--Lucas! Let go of me! " Jungwoo cried fear in his voice as he struggled out of his grip. Lucas just chuckled throwing jungwoo into a stall and cornering him.

" So wanna do it? I can see the sparkles in your eyes. I know you want me. " Lucas smirked winking at jungwoo. Jungwoo shook in fear as Lucas leaned in. Suddenly, his fight or flight response kicked in and he kicked Lucas where the sun don't shine. Lucas fell to the floor in front of the stall door, leaving a space for jungwoo to leave. He jumped over him opening the stall door and running outside and back to Math.

After School

Jungwoo met up with Taeyong who walked with him to his house since he lived in the same direction.

" Hey tae! " Jungwoo happily exclaimed waving. Taeyong waved back beginning to walk.

" So how was your day junguwu? " Jungwoo laughed at the nickname taeyong gave him. Jungwoo procedded to tell Taeyong about his day but, not about the bathroom incident. But Taeyong knew something was wrong.

" Jungwoo what's wrong you don't seem very talkative today. " Jungwoo looked up beginning to sweat. He didn't wanna tell Taeyong or else he'd probably actually kill him this time.

" Well.. uhmm... I was going to the bathroom and... " Jungwoo hesitantly continued gulping, tears threatening to fall, " Lucas grabbed me and threw me into a stall.. trying to.... " Taeyong seemed to know what he was gonna say cause he turned back to school and towards Lucas. School wasn't far from my house so we got there 5 minutes tops.

" T-Taeyong! Wait please! I don't want you to get in trouble! " He ignored little jungwoo and threw his backpack at the floor when he saw lucas. Jungwoo grabbed his backpack and plead for him to stop. He saw baekhyun and chanyeol with some other people and called them over.

" Baekhyun! " Jungwoo cried in desperation. Baekhyun ran over holding jungwoo's hand. " What's wrong?! "

Jungwoo pointed towards Taeyong marching to Lucas ready to kick his ass.
" Taeyong ! He's gonna fight Lucas but I don't wanna get him in trouble! " At this point jungwoo was tearing up holding onto Baekhyun.

" C-Chanyeol! Sehun! Can you go get Taeyong! " Baekhyun asked his friends they nodded running over to Taeyong. But not soon enough, Taeyong threw a hard punch at Lucas which Lucas returned. Chanyeol and Sehun attempted to grab Taeyong but he accidentally elbowed Chanyeol in the face.

Baekhyun gasped, Taeyong got more angry and threw multiple punches at Lucas. Taeyong didn't stop until finally Chanyeol and Sehun grabbed him and pulled him away. Jungwoo sniffled and looked over to yells and screams.

Jungwoo saw Haechan and Mark and ran over to them. Haechan hugged Jungwoo while Mark went to get Taeyong.

" What the hell happened? " Haechan asked wiping Jungwoo's tears with his sweater sleeve. Jungwoo told him and Haechan gasped and hugged Jungwoo even more.

Baekhyun ran over giving him Taeyong's bag. Jungwoo ran to Baekhyun and his friends hugging them, " you guys just saved his ass and mine. If you weren't here he would've been at strike 3 already."

Baekhyun smiled and nodded saying bye to Jungwoo before leaving with Chanyeol and all his other friends. Still fuming, Taeyong walked with Jungwoo to his house and patted his head before walking to his house.

Jungwoo smiled and walked into his house. He greeted his mom and walked to his room. He threw his backpack and landed on his bed.

He was thinking about the party and not knowing if he should still go.