18

it's been a long day. for both jungwoo and lucas. after jungwoo's little trip with the 13 boys he was pretty exhausted. those boys sure can party, and jungwoo saw it first hand. all night, they first went to a small barbeque place, where jungwoo got to taste the most delicious meat.

they all went to the club, jungwoo had fun, he didn't do anything distasteful. he was loyal to the lucas the whole 2 day vacation, he made a promise and was meant to keep it. the day jungwoo got back, lucas was fast asleep even though it was 3 o clock in the afternoon.

the soft boy walked over to his boyfriend and sat down in front of him. he smiled and thought, how did he get blessed with such an amazing boyfriend. and also why hasn't he proposed to him yet >:(. he pet lucas' hair, and soon enough he woke up, his dazzling and delicate eyes opened.

jungwoo could've swore he just witnessed an angel in real life. lucas sat up quickly and hugged his boyfriend. jungwoo blushed and kissed lucas on the nose, lucas responded by freezing for a moment then picking his boyfriend up.

" well hello there sexy. happy to see me? " lucas' eyebrows raised. " i see you're a little more cocky after that trip? " jungwoo giggled and dropped his head into the crook of the latters neck.

" maybe.... i got it from seungkwan.. " lucas smirked putting down jungwoo, he walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. jungwoo got in front of it, " wha?-"

" i'm your snack! " lucas mentally smacked himself. why did he let his innocent small boyfriend go with a group of not so innocent boys. well, aside from dino, apparently from what jungwoo told me, he had to go to a cafe instead of the club.

lucas smiled again, he took jungwoo by the arm and sat back down on the couch. jungwoo snuggled against him, looping his arm through his muscular one. lucas looked down and watched as his boyfriends cheeks rose as he smiled. he couldn't get enough of jungwoo, how did he get blessed with such an angelic boyfriend.

and the fact that jungwoo didn't actually leave him after all he did to him and his friends back then. that's when he knew, jungwoo was the one, and was gonna be the one who he would spend the rest of his life with.

he wanted this moment to last forever, just staying with jungwoo laying on him, and them enjoying a nice cozy romance drama. it's as if this moment screenshotted itself in lucas' mind, cause he never wanted to forget this time for as long as he lived. and luckily he did, cause right after laying his head on jungwoo's, a knock on the door made itself known.

he groaned and gently removed jungwoo's arm, he slowly and lazily got up approaching the door. he opened it and was greeted by none other than an old friend?

" lucas ! wahh it's been so long! "

his brown hair which had a slight curl. plump lips, sharp shaped eyebrows, and chain.... who was this stranger..?

hey guys! o m g i'm so sorry for not updating this book since JULY, also this chapter being so short ('・・)(._.') there's no excuse for that long of a non update period. just school, hw, personal life, and holidays coming! from now on, i'll be trying to update reguarly especially since i want to publish a new book. 😬 please read it when it comes out ! it'll be an ateez book, and i hope you guys will enjoy it. i'll try and come out with update schedules MAYBE. follow my twitter; ohmy_nct and pinterest; yeosang!   for some snazzy posts and uh well for pinterest you'll get to see more of my interests haha. ok love you sugar pops! smoochies! xoxo(☞゚ヮ゚)