9

Previously

" v-vernon- ah! I gave him m-my body! and now you telling m-me this, I feel h-horrible and disgusting! "

vernon rubbed his back, comforting him.

" i know its a harsh world out there. "

jungwoo sniffled and looked up seeing a wet spot on vernon's sweater. he giggled wiping it, vernon took his hand holding it. jungwoo looked up at vernon then they made eye contact.

jungwoo had sparkles in his eyes as he looked at vernon. his face got closer to vernon's, but before he could put his soft lips on vernon's they both heard two voices.

" vernon-ah? "

" jUNGWOO "

shit.

let's continue (>ω<) ⚠️slight smut

vernon looked to his right seeing his small boyfriend with tears coming down his face.

" s-seungkwan! "

jungwoo looked to his left and saw lucas stepping out of his car.

" jUNGWOO. "

vernon jumped off and ran to seungkwan grabbing his arm. jungwoo backed up into the bench trying to scoot from lucas. but lucas threw him to the ground.

" really?! your gonna be a whore and get with another guy. "

jungwoo screamed and cried, while seungkwan cried running away from vernon . all the noise caught the others attention. haechan ran to seungkwan, and taeyong ran to jungwoo.

taeyong punched lucas off of jungwoo as jungwoo landed on his tummy. lucas looked at taeyong smirking at him, " that's exactly how jungwoo looked last night when I was giving him that dick . "

taeyong fumed even more punching lucas in his stomach and face. taeyong looked over at jungwoo seeing him still on his tummy crying. he picked him up carrying him to the car, leaving lucas on the floor with bruises and a bloody nose.

once at the car in front of jungwoos house taeyong placed him on the grass. he noticed jungwoo had his eyes closed. jungwoo did get anxiety and usually passed out when too much was happening.

taeyong pulled jungwoo's sweater up to see hickeys on his tummy. he pulled the sweater higher up feeling his stomach. taeyong pulled away when hearing voices.

he looked back to see jackson and jinyoung. he smiled he'd recently heard they got back together, jackson left lucas' friend group so jinyoung decided to take him back.

" guys they went over there! can you help haechan and vernon look for seungkwan? "

jinyoung and jackson nodded running to where taeyong pointed. taeyong picked up jungwoo opening the door to jungwoo 's house. he walked up the stairs to jungwoo's room and placed him on the bed. taeyong never wanted to hurt jungwoo in any way. he wanted him to stay innocent and kind, but.. now that he's not so innocent any more should it matter?

before anything could be said johnny burst through the door with ten.

" we found seungkwan and their coming. you and vernon have a lot of explaining to do. and we'll talk about lucas later. "

ten walked away sitting on the couch next to johnny. jungwoo sat on the chair as taeyong came downstairs and sat on the couch. eventually, jinyoung, jackson, haechan, mark, vernon, and seungkwan all walked in.

jinyoung sat on another chair next to jungwoo, while all the others sat on jungwoo's other couch. it was extremely awkward, 12 people not a single one of then talking. johnny started talking,

" so.. would anyone like to explain what the hell happened? "

jungwoo gulped looking at vernon. vernon looked over giving him a cold stare. his boyfriend, seungkwan, was sniffling his eyes stained red. he was sitting next to ten rather than vernon for now.

" yeah I'll tell you buddy, " vernon said causing johnny to roll his eyes, " i was trying to tell jungwoo what lucas really wanted and tried to smack some sense into him. but instead he tried to kiss me and then my BOYFRIEND seungkwan walked over. and now he's mad at me. "

jungwoo felt tears coming but he would stay strong and pull through it. jinyoung noticed patting his back and smiling.

" jungwoo? "

johnny said waiting for his side of the story.

" I-I didn't know he had a boyfriend. "

it wasn't a good enough explanation, he knew it wasnt.

" jungwoo that doesn't mean you just go kissing people. "

jungwoo felt a tear escape and slip down his cheek. but he quickly wiped it away, rubbing his face reminded him about lucas and how he was punched in the face.

he jumped off his seat and ran out the door hearing everyone yelling. he ran outside and still saw a body laying on the grass. before he could run to him he felt a hand latch to his arm. he looked back and saw taeyong.

" tae! let go! "

he swiped his arm away running to lucas. he fell to his side and turned lucas' face seeing it was bruised and bloody. he took the sweater wiping the blood, lucas opened his eyes hearing jungwoo's cries.

" j-jungwoo ..? "

jungwoo nodded kissing his cheek. lucas smiled closing his eyes, wincing in pain when jungwoo touched his eye. lucas sat up rubbing his head, jungwoo hugged lucas crying.

" haaah baby its okay.. "

jungwoo pulled his head away laying a soft kiss on his lips. lucas kissed back hugging him with all his power.

everyone ran over seeing the site, they were all disappointed to say the least.

" i can't believe this, how are we ever gonna get him to not love lucas. "

ten thought for a moment then snapped his fingers.

" I got it! okay huddle around.. "

a.n
okay so sorry for the late updates I had finals then I just forgot to. i know lame excuse but I seriously haven't had much time im sorry. love you guys still tho 👽💘