14

Previously

" i'm sorry. truly. i know i've said that so many times and still have done wrong to you. and if you don't wanna be with me anymore i understand that. i can't imagine being in your situation and still sticking with me. "

jungwoo smiled, and hugged lucas wrapping his arms around his neck.

" i'll stay.. but so help me if you try and hurt me again i'll have my friends kill you. " jungwoo said pulling the collar on lucas' shirt.

lucas gulped and nodded kissing jungwoo hugging him back. they walked back into the living room and saw everyone's eyes on them.

" we're together " they said in unison.

everyone in the living room both sighed and smiled. jungwoo walked over to seungkwan and hugged him.

" thank you, i think you and hansol will be great parents trust me. "

seungkwan teared up hugging jungwoo, " ahwh honey thank you. "

hansol got up hugging seungkwan after jungwoo had let go. " hah, cmon boo we gotta go if we're gonna make it to the double date with seungcheol and jeonghan. "

seungkwan nodded hugging everyone and saying their goodbyes, once they walked out everyone went silent.

" well what now you two? " jackson asked looking at lucas and jungwoo.

let's continue ◠‿◠

jungwoo looked over to lucas, well what could they do now?

" well, we won't be moving obviously. we're staying in korea. "

both couples smiled, " well that's a relief. " johnny remarked.

" well don't let us make all your decisions now, take your time and get back to us soon. " ten said hugging jungwoo and smiling at lucas.

everyone left, leaving little jungwoo and lucas together in the big house. lucas looked over at jungwoo and pulled him so he can face him.

" jungwoo i'm sorry. really. and i swear i never wanted to use you. "

jungwoo felt tears behind his eyes.

" and everything we did together, i meant it. when i said i love you, i meant it with all my heart. "

jungwoo felt his heart start to race.

" and the time we made love. it. was. love. "

he couldn't hold back and let out a flood of tears.

" kim jungwoo, i love you. "

" l-lucas- "

" shh, please kim jungwoo, take this promise ring. "

with his big hands he took jungwoo's small shaking hands and put it on his ring finger. (doesn't have to go on there i think lol it's just more romantic)

" l-lucas.. "

" i promise to always love you, and fufill your wildest dreams. "

jungwoo fell into lucas's arms crying into his coat. lucas kneeled down and hugged jungwoo on the floor where he was still bawling. jungwoo moved his hands from his face and looked at the silver heart shaped ring, with pink rimestones on the edge. jungwoo crawled up into lucas's lap kissing him.

" t-thank you.. "

lucas pat his back hearing jungwoo hyper ventilating, he knew how overwhelmed he got in situations like this.

" of course my prince. "

TIMESKIP

" OH MY GOD- "

seungkwan yelled over the phone looking at a picture of jungwoo's ring.

" IT'S BEAUTIFUL! "

jungwoo giggled, " awh thanks.. "

" VERNON AH! HOW COME YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A PROMISE RING YET? "

jungwoo laughed hearing the tiny argument.

" ʰᵘʰˀ "

vernon's small huh from across the room.

" LOOK ! "

" wahhh jungwoo that's a beautiful ring! "

he thanked them then ended the call when he heard lucas open the door. he saw him come through the door with his attractive trench coat and black jeans. his hair done and hand covered in rings, leaving one finger for one more ring.

jungwoo skipped over, " lucas! " saying his name cutely.

lucas smiled picking him up when he jumped into his arms.

" hello my lil baby, what have you been up to? "
jungwoo wrapped his legs around lucas, " just talking to friends..! "

lucas chuckled walking over to the kitchen placing his bag down, then plopping jungwoo onto the counter.

" you sure baby? "

jungwoo's face went red super fast, he nodded keeping his hands in his lap. lucas laughed and took his trench coat off throwing it.

" cmon let's go up to the room. "

jungwoo squeaked when he felt himself being lifted above lucas's head, his body thrown over his shoulder. lucas kicked open the door to the bedroom throwing his lover on the bed, hearing a small yelp. he leaned down biting his neck, jungwoo gasped tightning his grip on lucas' shoulders.

lucas started going for jungwoo's pants until a hand stopped his.

" w-wait lucas. "

lucas stopped, " what's wrong? "

jungwoo looked away pulling his pastel blue sweater to his mouth.

" i'm n-not comfortable yet.. i'm sorry. "

lucas pulled away pulling jungwoo up, " okay it's fine honey. i can wait. "

" thank you, i love you lucas. "

" i love you too jungwoo. "

AHWHsksksak i'm soft. okay i hope you enjoy this long awaited chapter. sorry i had to memorize the gettysburg address AND i have a project lolll. anywho, enjoy!!!
Doniah_marie 🐶💕✨