15

Previously

" OH MY GOD- "

seungkwan yelled over the phone looking at a picture of jungwoo's ring.

" IT'S BEAUTIFUL! "

jungwoo giggled, " awh thanks.. "

" VERNON AH! HOW COME YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A PROMISE RING YET? "

jungwoo laughed hearing the tiny argument.

" ʰᵘʰˀ "

vernon's small huh from across the room.

" LOOK ! "

" wahhh jungwoo that's a beautiful ring! "

he thanked them then ended the call when he heard lucas open the door. he saw him come through the door with his attractive trench coat and black jeans. his hair done and hand covered in rings, leaving one finger for one more ring.

jungwoo skipped over, " lucas! " saying his name cutely.

lucas smiled picking him up when he jumped into his arms.

" hello my lil baby, what have you been up to? "
jungwoo wrapped his legs around lucas, " just talking to friends..! "

lucas chuckled walking over to the kitchen placing his bag down, then plopping jungwoo onto the counter.

" you sure baby? "

jungwoo's face went red super fast, he nodded keeping his hands in his lap. lucas laughed and took his trench coat off throwing it.

" cmon let's go up to the room. "

jungwoo squeaked when he felt himself being lifted above lucas's head, his body thrown over his shoulder. lucas kicked open the door to the bedroom throwing his lover on the bed, hearing a small yelp. he leaned down biting his neck, jungwoo gasped tightning his grip on lucas' shoulders.

lucas started going for jungwoo's pants until a hand stopped his.

" w-wait lucas. "

lucas stopped, " what's wrong? "

jungwoo looked away pulling his pastel blue sweater to his mouth.

" i'm n-not comfortable yet.. i'm sorry. "

lucas pulled away pulling jungwoo up, " okay it's fine honey. i can wait. "

" thank you, i love you lucas. "

" i love you too jungwoo. "

let's continue

jungwoo woke up to birds singing, and the sun greeting him. he looked next to him and saw lucas, shirtless, jungwoo watched as his chest went up and down. he put his thumb on his cheek and smiled getting up after, putting on his sheer robe.

he walked to the window and sat on the still, watching birds sing and fly around the cherry blossoms close by the house. jungwoo smiled seeing a small dog running past their owner and to the birds singing. jungwoo got up walking to the bathroom to get ready, he was gonna meet up with jungkook. surprisingly, jungkook came to jungwoo for dating advice to ask his friend jimin out who was a sophomore.

jungwoo sweetly agreed to help, and it worked! jimin said yes and is going on a date with jungkook today, which jungwoo and lucas are supposed to attend as a double date. but lucas was still fast asleep and they were supposed to meet up at the park at 11 am.

jungwoo's POV

" lucas-ah! get up, we have to leave by 11! it's already 9:30! " i yelled pointing at the clock.