12

Previously
while talking about dpr a guy walked in and started walking towards jungwoo. he sat at the same table and hugged jungwoo once he sat down.

" hey who's that guy jungwoo's hugging? "

mark couldn't tell since this guy was wearing a beanie and sunglasses for some reason along with a mask. haechan looked back and tried to see but the guys back was facing them. and he took off the mask but once again, his back was facing them so they couldn't  see.

" I don't know, maybe a friend. "

but the next thing they did was not a thing most friends do. they kissed.

" woAh is jungwoo dating someone else already? "

haechan and mark both were looking when suddenly their number was called for their drinks.

" oh lemme get that. "

mark got up and haechan watched closely. soon enough the guy got up and went to get their drinks likely. his lips looked familiar, they also had a cut on them as if he was just punched.
haechan thought for a moment but nothing clicked.

mark came back and gave haechan his drink.

" so did you find out? "

haechan shook his head, " but he did have a cut on his lip. "

mark thought for a minute too, and it sure did click for him.

" oh shit "
lets continue

" well when we went looking for jungwoo after he'd ran out, johnny ran back because ten was still there and lucas was too. and when I got there lucas was on the floor with a huge cut on his lip. and it looks exactly like that one on his lip. "

haechan looked back but quickly looked away when jungwoo looked at him.

" okay but what are we supposed to do about that? he's literally still talking to the guy who almost assaulted ten. "

mark shrugged, " I don't know, I don't think we can do anything. "

and with that mark and haechan got up and left.

the next day, vernon's POV :)

i was finally gonna put some time into my boyfriend. for the past week i've been with the others trying to help with jungwoo, but  after the whole kissing incident I decided I should leave. i'll still help but not with their game of hide and seek.

shaking those thoughts out of my head, I knocked on the apartment door. the door slowly squeaked open, opening to my lovely little boyfriend.

" hi vernon.. "

" hey seungkwan can I come in..? "

he opened the door more and I walked in. i was holding some pink sterling roses and when I walked in i gave them to him. when he saw them he blushed and smiled. that adorable cheeky smile always made me happy.

we sat down and I immediately hugged him.

" i'm so sorry seungkwan. i swear I would never kiss anyone else but you. i wanna spend my life with you seungkwan. "

I looked into seungkwans eyes and saw them sparkle and water.

" thank you. that's all I wanted to hear, i love you so much hansol. "

I started to feel the need to cry now too! but I wiped my eyes and smiled hugging seungkwan even harder.

" hey how about we go to downtown. you said a couple days ago you wanted to go shopping. "