6

Previously

" get away from him. "

jungwoo looked up and saw a guy with beautiful eyes. lucas shook his hand off, walking away winking at jungwoo.

" you good? "

jungwoo nodded hugging the man. " what's your name? "

the boy chuckled putting a hand out, " Chwe Hansol, but everyone calls me Vernon. "

jungwoo took the hand, vernon took it kissing the top. jungwoo blushed giggling.

" if you need anything call me I'm the host of the party. "

jungwoo nodded, Vernon walked away to one of his other friends. jungwoo ran to baekhyun telling him about what just happened.

and he already knew. this was gonna be an interesting night

Now let's continue ◠‿◠

it was 7:46 and teenagers were still attending. jungwoo and baekhyun were standing in the living room laughing with chanyeol and mark.

" and then ten totally ate shit in front of johnny. "

ten stood there fuming as everyone else laughed. everyone knew ten had a huge crush on johnny. so this obviously put ten over the edge.

" whatEVER. I'm gonna go get a drink. "

jungwoo went after ten patting him on the back.

" heyy its ok johnny probably doesn't think you're a joke ten. "

Ten smiled and sighed grabbing some punch.

" i hope not, I finally got him to be my friend. hate for that to cause him to not be my friend anymore "

jungwoo smiled sweetly, before he could respond to ten he felt a hand on his shoulder. he looked back and saw the last person he thought he'd see.

Jinyoung!

jungwoo gasped and hugged him.

" hey didn't think I'd see you here! "

jinyoung hugged him back sighing loudly, " yeah I didn't wanna come because of Jackson. but I wanted to see you. "

jungwoo patted jinyoung's head dragging him to come and see his friends.

" Jinyoungie this is baekhyun, that's chanyeolie, and that's mark. "

jinyoung waved smiling sweetly, soon everyone was laughing with mark once again.

" then when they were walking, I realized johnny is like 10x taller than ten. ten looks like a 6th grader. "

everyone laughed, ten was laughing too he knew he was short and just accepted it. jungwoo was laughing when he saw jinyoung find jimin.

he waved at jimin and told jinyoung to go talk to jimin. he nodded and ran to talk to him, and eventually they walked away.

jungwoo sighed and walked away from his friend group to finally use the restroom he's been meaning to use. he walked in using the toilet quickly then washing his hands. when he walked out he ran into Vernon again.

" oh ! hi! " jungwoo said his face turning a visible pink.

vernon smiled, " hey cutie. whatcha been doing? "

jungwoo giggled turning even more red.

" just been talkin to my friends, nothing interesting. what about you? "